ch.3-You're perfect.

"What did I tell you about running away huh!" Uraraka was pulling izuku by his ear since he never acknowledged her that he'd leave. Especially on such an important event.

Izuku had to lean down to her height so the pain was less.. painful. "Ow ow! Okay I'm sorry!" He eventually apologizes, which made Uraraka let go.

She kept on scolding him, over and over."Next time you tell me when you want to just randomly go shopping!"

She suddenly stopped when she realized there was a actually another person with him. He was kind of hiding behind izuku so she couldn't really see him, she pushed Izuku aside as she took a look at the taller boy. Her face immediately lightened up as she realised it is the boy from the concert.

She rushed over in front of him, walking in circles for a few times while she was being just too happy.
She placed her arms on Katsuki's shoulder looking him in the face, kind of having to look up as the blonde was taller than her, making sure she's not mistaken. "Omg it's you!! The cute boy from Izuku's concert!" She eventually says with a high-pich voice which made katsuki get even more frustrated.

With some angry furrowed eyebrows, he says. "My ears are going to bleed! Can't you keep it down round-face!" Now the other two looked at him confused for a second. Looked at eachother, and then back at him.

Izuku walks in front of katsuki, leaning down to adjust to his height and makes a sad face. "Round face? Why don't I get a cute nickname?" He says as he pouted his lips. (IDK IF IT MAKES SENSE OKAY?)

Katsuki looks at him confused as a light blush came on his face. "I uh.. didn't we come here for your stupid photoshoot?" He finally says. That was close! Some words almost slipped out of his mouth and it fortunately wasn't obvious.

Izuku switches from a sad face to a rather smirk, looking at katsuki who was being cute in front of him. "That's good thinking Kachhan."

Katsuki looks at him confused and then asks "Kachhan? Who the hell is Kachhan?". OMG OMG THAT'S A NICKNAME. WHATSTSGDJEBRJR!!! THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF HIS LIFE. NOTHING COULD RUIN IT.

"I want to get to give you a nickname too." Oh he also wanted to do a lot more.. like cuddle! What else did you think?

"Right.." He says as he looks away.

Katsuki heard steps and so he moves his gaze to the point the sound is coming from. A man with kind of long hair, split in half, one part red and a part white came into the room with a calm expression. As he got closer katsuki could also notice something of what seemed like a burn scar on his left eye.

As the man got closer, he noticed the new blonde and so he decided to introduce himself. "Hello. I'm Shoto Todoroki the photographer professional at your service. Who do we have here?" He asks, the voice sounded cold but at the same time soft. It was mix, just like his hair.

Katsuki's cheeks turned a soft pink again as he looked away.

Izuku noticed, which made him kind of mad.. was he jealous? Now that wasn't important, this shoto guy is taking katsuki away! Not really.. but izuku bets that's what he wants to do.

Katsuki eventually looks back to see a frustrated izuku and a calm and soft looking shoto. He decides to introduce himself to make this alward scene end faster. "Just.. call me Bakugou." He eventually said. He wasn't gonna let some random guy use his first name! Nuh-uh. Izuku was the only one-.. I mean, nobody can except his parents.

Shoto nodded in responce. "Wonderful Bakugou. Do you think you can look at the side for me for a moment?"

Katsuki didn't understand anything, but he just looked to the side as he was told.