ch.12- Not with me?

Katsuki stood in front of the private plane that Izuku had with him for a very long time. He actually got it when his songs became famous worldwide.. which meant worldwide concerts.

It wasn't that big, to say it's expensive, but it was enough for the 10 people that are going to be taking the flight on it.

Katsuki took a deep breath and closed his eyes. The wind was blowing, enough to make him less.. well.. dizzy?

—Something wrong, Kachhan?

Izuku approached him. They had just gotten off the flight, and Katsuki was feeling the flight sickness kick in.

—I'll be fine once we get inside..

He answered, giving Izuku a soft smile. Though they both knew the smile was forced, they just decided to say nothing against it.

Izuku nodded and placed an arm around Katsuki. He leaned in and whispered to his ear.

—It'll be fine once we get inside, your friend's rooms are separated from ours so..

Katsuki gave Izuku a dirty look.

—So what??

Izuku chuckled.

—So you will be able to rest in peace.

Katsuki's eyes widen in shock as his cheeks grow slightly pink of embarrassment. He doesn't say anything and just looks forward.

Everything.. was all just so pretty. The island itself was amazing, let alone the decorations and attractions on it.

—So this part is only for us??

Mina came forward as Kirishima and Kaminari had to drag her luggage plus their owns behind them.

Izuku nodded.

—Yep, normally my manager would recommend a big party with sponsors and stuff but I'd rather have a more..quiet one.

All of them were now sitting in one row, looking ahead at the beautiful island they were going to resent in for the next weekend.

—You guys will participate in different activities. We even have a little tour for you all so you can enjoy the true beauty of it all!

A sweet familiar voice said from behind them all, and as they all looked, Ochako was there, waving with a big warm smile on her face.

—Ochako!

Asui was the first to greet her. She ran forward and hugged her tight.

—Tsu it's not like we weren't sitting beside each other in the plane..

—Am I not allowed to miss my bestie?

They were both laughing and giggling as they walked in front of everybody.

—Alright everyone, I'll show you where we will be sleeping for tonight. Tomorrow we will be camping outside..

Uraraka said with anticipation, as she started walking forward, expecting everyone to follow her. It was almost as if she was a teacher, and she was guiding her own class of kids behind her. It was funny.

—For today we will all explore by ourselves and just enjoy the attractions we see fit, tommorow we will have a small tour with a guide who will show us the way to the camp where we will have a late night small party, and then the day after tommorow.. hm..

Mina raised her hand.

—Oh Oh!! We can continue the party!!

Everyone simply agreed as Ochako took a few seconds to process how that would work out. Eventually, she agreed as well.

By the time they were all talking out what they were going to do, they had already arrived at the hotel.

Everyone entered and looked at everything in awe. It was all so pretty decorated. Pants in every corners, nice jazz music in the background, a red and white theme.

Katsuki smiled. He liked it.

—Hello everyone!

A sweet girl voice was coming from behind the counter. Everyone's eyes moved there, just to meet a sweet looking girl. She was blonde, her hair was up into two messy buns and her bangs were almost covering her eyes.

She walked from behind the counter and waved to everyone.

—I am Toga! Toga Himiko, and I am the manager of this hotel!!

Both Izuku and Ochako looked at each other confused. Neither of them knew about any changes to the manager, nor about a Himiko Toga working here..

Toga noticed the looks they were giving each other and realised she was giving off suspicious vibes. She was quick to talk.

—The original manager, my friend, had caught a cold and can't come to work so I'm responsible instead! Haha!

That didn't seem to help the air Izuku and Ochako were giving off, but nobody else had noticed it except Toga.

—Oh lit! Can you show us our rooms?

Mina asked with a smile and an enthusiastic voice.

—Oh why of course! Our hotel's rooms are only 2 person rooms, so you will have to share it. But our staff has decided to make this a bit more fun for you guys, so you will have to draw cards and your room partner will be random!

.............

(A/N): IM SO SORRY I SAID IM BACK BUT WENT OFFLINE SINFMGKG

OKAY SO I DID TIS FOR YOU GUYS, BUT SCHOOL STARTED FOR ME AND ITS RLLY HARD TO UPLOAD BUT I WILL TRY MY BEST TO GIVE SHORT OR LONG CHAPTERS THROUGOUT THE WEEK..

anyway.. what do you guys think? Toga trustable or?...