[Zoro ↬ situationship]

❝broken × female reader❞

➷ soft ↪ Zoro
➷ setting ↪ the Sunny
➷ timestamp ↪post time skip
➷ word count ↪ 1.7K

The bath was my cocoon, my place for relaxation and self-care. Soaking in that heated water, feeling it hug every inch of my skin so gently, breathing in the aroma of the bubble bath... it was my heaven... my mini-vacation... a place to breathe deeply and let my inner peace return. In the bubble bath I have extended moments to reconnect to my true emotions, to ask myself how I feel deep within, to at least remove all the masks for myself. Yet the questions I was running away from seemed to follow me even in this very imitate space, my space.

Why was I so afraid, what was I afraid of, was I the problem. Clearly I was because he didn't seem to have this issue. He actually tried to push forward our situationship, yet I on the other hand just wanted to crawl in a hole.

Did I like him?

Yes of course I did!

My train of thought that digged me into a deeper hole than I had originally planned, was cut of by a knock. "You coming out anytime soon?" It was Usopp's voice. "Franky and I planned to fix the sink but it's already bed time and you are still not out. Are you okay in there Y/N?" I didn't realize I had been in the bathroom for that long, two whole hours. "I'm okay Usopp, I'm actually coming out now, sorry" I hear him say an okay as his foot steps fade into the distance. I quickly come out if the tube, wrapping a towel around my body. I clean up the bathroom for the two boys who were coming in and go to my cabin.

Walking into my cabin I stop seeing a sleeping Zoro on my bed. His one hand on the pillow behind his head and the other resting on his lower torso. His one leg lifted so his foot is on the bed sheets. His breathing was calm and quiet and his chest rhythmically going up and down. I move closer to him setting on the edge of the bed next to him, outlining his face structure with my fingers. Breathing in his intoxicating fragrant. "You finally decided to come back" my body jumps hearing the sound of his sleepy voice. Don't get me wrong I have heard it many time and many times it has shivered my body to the bone.

I had left Zoro in my room after dinner, during our very heated make out session. Telling him that i needed to go to the bathroom quickly. 

"You have a neck for leaving me high and dry, you know you that right"

Ever since we started this situationship, I have not had the courage to take it to the next stage. Just passionate kissing and touching but nothing else, and I could feel that Zoro was getting irritated, annoyed or just down right upset. I mean I would be too, we had been doing this for six whole months now. His probably going to call the whole thing off soon if I don't give in to what he wants. Most definitely the whole reason he has not announced us to the rest of the crew.

"Sorry, I lost track of time. Did you get bored?" Lies. I wanted to spend as much time in the bathroom as possible,  I would have still been in there if it wasn't for Usopp and Franky. He pulls my face closer, leaning in for a kiss. I pull back, knowing what was going to happen and this time I didn't have an excuse prepared. I liked  spending time with Zoro, I had a huge crush on him since I joined crew. But his dumb as a rock and took forever to figured it out. I didn't what to lose him, after all the time it took for us to finally get to his point, but I was still keeping him at a distance, for no particular reason. I wanted to have sex with Zoro, I had fantasies about it on days end, but when it came to actually doing it, I freeze. "What's wrong now? Do you have to powder your nose, go for a swim or just take a quick bath that will take more than an hour?" He wasn't yelling or using a tone but, all those where excuses I had given him before. So he was definitely angry.

Looking down at my feet, "No, it's not that. I'm just....I'm just not ready" I had finally said it. I didn't know that was what I wanted to say, but as soon as it poured out I felt relieved. He sighs. "I know you are not ready, I'm not as stupid as everyone makes me to be. What I want to know is why you are not ready. Is it me? Am I putting to much pressure on you?" That's not true. "No, it's not you! I'm just broken and I don't what to burden you with all my crap" He lefts my face with his one hand, his other pushing his back of the bed to set up straight.

"I love you,
and I will wait until you are ready
to take us to the next stage.
To tell all our friends about us.
I love you enough to wait,
it's okay.

Why are you crying" Without realizing, tears where rolling down my face. "Zoro" I say as he pulls me in for a hug, completely wrapping me in his embrace like a child. That was it.

I grew up in an orphanage, without the care of a mother or father. So of course I didn't know what love is or what someone else's love is. When Luffy and the crew took me in, I was happy but couldn't feel they're love for fear of being abandoned, when my intimate relationship with Zoro started I thought for sure he would leave me so I didn't what to give myself to him, to us.

"Zoro, make love to me"

That's all he needed to hear as his lips gently press onto mine, his hands, one of my jew and the other on my waist pulling me closer to him. He deepens the kiss taking control of the whole situation. Gently he pushing me on the bed, never breaking the kiss, his lips move from mine slowly going down my nick, leaving gentle kisses on me. His hands unravel my towel leaving me completely bear. Scanning my body "You have no idea how I have longed to see this view, it was completely worth the wait" his comment makes me blush as he continues to leave kisses all over my body.

A moan cries from my lips, Zoro had put his finger into my virginia, rubbing his thumb on my clit. "Oh, you're so wet" his words send a rush through my already sensitive body. He adds another finger trusting in much faster than before, sending me on a new high than ever before.

He was good

He was so good

He was too good.

My eyes roll to the back of my head, my soft moans turning to passionate ones. Oh my moans reaching the back of my throat, making it dry. I ready my release as Zoro attacks my pussy with his tongue. My hands grab the  sheets on either side of my bed. With one last stroke I release all my cum onto his face, completely burned out from the experience. "If you can't go on, we can always do it another day" he says, but I could see his hard, pressing against his pants firmly. "I want you Zoro, don't stop" I say still trying to breath stability.

Panting heavily and moving my hands to feel his strong chest. My touch moved down, down to the buckled trousers he wore, undoing them as they fell along with the boxers he wore. With shocked; his length was huge. I had no idea what would happen if he... He moves his hand to grip my hip while the other was tightly held in mine. My breathe heavily as he positioned himself at my entrance. He lowers his tip poking at my wet folds, making me mewl softly.

"I'm ready."

With the words falling out of my mouth, Zoro pushes me even further into the mattress so that he penetrated me: feeling my tightness surround him. He grunted as my own moan escape.  Moaning his name, back arched in pain. But that pain soon turned to pleasure and I began to move up and down on his length, him guiding me by my hips. The start was slow and romantic. I felt my heart ache with happiness at our slow love-making. My breasts bounced as his base met my skin as I moaned.

"Zoro~"

I was practically drooled his name as he sped up slightly, his hips snapping to meet mine. The jolts that were sent to me made my tits bounce as I became louder in saying his name. And soon Zoro could feel me tighten, but even then he flipped over so he was between my legs. The feeling of looking into his lustful eyes while making sweet and gentle love to me made me smile. I was happy. But I could feel I growing closer to my limit, clearly he felt the same.

"Fuck~"

My words stuttered out of my mouth as I released over him, who still rode out his climax. My panting began as he then pushed his cock all the way in and released his warm cum right into me, filling me up. After a few seconds he pulled out, dripping with our love. Zoro turns me over and covers us both with a blanket, cuddling me to his chest.

"I'll tell Sanji to make a special tea for you tomorrow, right after we announce our relationship" his words brought a smile to my face as I turn to him, starting to fall asleep.

"I love you, Y/N"