part 13

Start ⬇️👇⬆️⬆️⬆️

No one pov:

It's been 3 (since he started his harem in Tokyo) - 4 years  since our little raven has been in Tokyo, and now his in middle school now.

A lot of time pass takemichi known in there school as the male goddess if takamichi would know he will diffenitly ask "who would give a male the the nicname as a goddess",yeah well everyone know that except takemichi himself. He grow up with a look that everyone will attract to him, but he just shrug it when someone one was looking at him. Thinking that maybe they just want to say hi to him because of there smiling face.

And now on his middle school at same past mizo middle school , that where he learning (well ehehe not actually learning because that truth the lesson actually is really easy compared to he's past that when he get the half of his test it's a celebration for him but not now ,is because his parents teaching is more like you will become dictionary , instead of a graduate student,well his not actually here for learning but having his youth life.)

Takemichi at three years become popular but he doesn't aware of it, but actually he's guards , ahh I mean his friends. Takemichi become a 3rd top student in the school , first is kisaki,and second is hina.He also has no record of violence in school , when someone was jealous of an him because there girlfriend and boyfriend breaking up because they say that they have a crush on the little raven, they will try to ask for a fight or put a him in humiliation but instead ended up also falling for him while the boy questioning there sexuality .

Takemichi , Hina, Kisaki , the mizo gang(um in my au they build there little gang of friends. Kisaki , and Hina are not involved.)  Kisaki and Hina are enemies now , while kisaki and takamichi was now some kind of best friend ,well how did that happen .

Another flash back

Kisaki pov,

- It's  11 years old now in this body , and my current life  ,there nothing out of the ordinary is happening except for Hina the girl that I long(crush) for  , something change in her,  and the stupid hero is still clinging to me like we're some kind kind best friend. Fuck!I'm in wort time right now .

"Get of me " i said to him trying to  get off he's hand in my wrist, he's always trying to drag me somewhere, it's definitely ,he have something to ask a question, asking for a favor, or going to tell me he everyday life doing.

"Ehh come on  aren't we already been friends for a year, how could you shooo me like that" takamichi   Spoke trying to act pitiful by letting he's eyes  crystalized. But takamichi know that those transparent things won't fall, because for it's just how to act

Kisaki pov,

-Friend my ass , your the one who always coming to me, trying  to  ask me about math questions, that I know you will always in second place and saying that you treat me something , even i think in restroom you want me to come with you.

When they both reach the classroom who doesn't have anyone but only them , kisaki was panting because of how long he got drag by takamichi again  and takamichi , just watch kisaki as  if his not breaking a sweat.

Takamichi -so how is it ?

Kisaki-what?

Takamichi -what do you mean, what ? I'm saying how's your confession?

Kisaki- what confession are you talking about!?

Takemichi - ehh come on  I watc......

Takemichi  almost said that he watch kisaki confessing to someone but before he  try to finish he tried to cover his mouth ,even if kisaki already know what he mean