The magic heroine of notre dame trailer

TV speaker:ben aniplex and ruby snow anime now and paramount® presents,an all new movie from the studio that brought you sword art online,Nick studios®,Demon slayer® and DC's nightwing,comes the story of a 14 year old girl named rainbow ruby dawn kizuna and a cartoon woman from cool world,the one and only holli wood,plus,we added some characters for you to enjoy!
Hermione granger:you slimy,mean,ugly,no good for nothing cockroach!
Sash lilac:whoa hermione,she's not worth it!
Holli wood:do as i say,obey,and stay...In...Here!
Rainbow ruby:just to live one day out there!
Mushu:man,you are one lucky 🐛!
Chang:hold everything!
Dupain:jeez,she is good!
Marinette:cut some cheese!
Spongebob:dennis,you are one of holli's guards!
Molly star:holli wood,you will not destroy this ⛪!
TV Speaker:with songs from the hunchback of notre dame,Steven universe the movie,pocahontas,Frozen,Encanto,Turning red and henry danger musical and new song from the hunchback of notre dame "out there",with voices by alyssa swales,cindy Lautner,emma watson,cristina vee,patty vega,tara strong,tom kennedy,eddy murphy,Randy orton and saki fatima as miku hatsune,ben aniplex has it's 105th masterpiece,The magic heroine of notre dame,out now,rated PG,some scenes might be too intense for younger or older viewers!