Chapter 1 - Another victim down

Gracies POV

Sunday 7:43p.m

"Good afternoon folks! Welcome to Orlando Floridas news. Today there has been another body found in the middle of the road on main street. The famous killer that goes by smile has done it again. Stay in your houses and don't go anywhere when it's late! And that's it for today folks. Stay safe!" The news man said and I turned off the TV feeling a little bit scared.

I went downstairs to my mother coming through the front door. Me and my mom weren't that close. She always told me that I was a 'mistake' because she had me when she was really young. My mom gave birth to me when she was 17. My father left me when I was still a baby so I can't tell you a lot about him.

"Hey mom want some coffee?" I offered her. I was being nice because she looked tired. She just shook her head as a 'no'. 'Can't she use her words?' I thought but brushed it off. I decided to not make coffee that evening. I was going to take a relaxing bath and the get my school work done. I was still in college. This was my last year so I was happy about it.

I went upstairs to the bathroom and started filling up the bath with warm water. I got a change of clothes and waited till the bath was full. I added a scented bathboom that smelled like vanilla and I loved it. I let my hair down and went in the bath. The warm water touching my skin after a long day felt so relaxing.

After a long bath I did my skincare and went to my bedroom. I turned the led lights to purple and got my macbook to see what's up with the world. The first thing I saw was of course about the killer Smile. I decided to search for some information about him. The only thing I found is that this man had no mercy. He killed everybody. I got scared after I read about him for 15 minutes. I shut down your laptop and got your phone.

"Hey Gracie! Just wanted to tell you that Wednesday i'm throwing a huge party and everybody is coming so you should come too! :)" My classmate Sarah texted me that. I read the text and sent a like to her. I was bored so I decided to scroll some tik tok for a bit. But a bit turned in to 2 hours and it was already 1:53 a.m. With that I decided to put my phone to charge and go to sleep. The next day was Monday so I knew It was gonna be a hard day but oh well.

Smile POV

I finished watching the news and everybody worrying about me. The killer of all those victims. I really didn't have a reason why I was doing this. I just think that everybody has to die one day so why not now?

I got up from the sofa and went downstairs to my basement where i mostly did all of my killings. There was still a lot of blood there from my last victim. She was a fiesty one. I started cleaning my basement so that it would be clean for my next victim. I didn't clean it really often but I felt like it today.

My parents. They don't know I am the killer. They always call me to tell me to keep safe from the killer and I always have to tell them that he will never get so they don't have to worry about me. We have a pretty decent relathionship with them. They always loved me for the way I was. But would they love me if they found out I was the killer?

I decided to have a relaxing evening today. I waited until the sun went down and the moon went up. I got in to a black suit you could say so nobody could see me. I put my mask on that had a smile on it and went out of my base.

I started running around town to find my next victim. After a couple minutes of running around I couldn't find anyone. 'was everybody that scared of me?' i thought and started to laugh.

I finally found my victim. It was a male around 5'4 feet and had dirty blonde hair and was around 27 i was guessing. I went behind him knocking things over. He just turned around and started to walk faster. "Where you running away?" i said to scare him and started running towards him. "LEAVE ME ALONE YOU FREAK" he yelled and started running. I ran next to him and put a white cloth on his nose. "sweet dreams" i said and caught him.

I decided i was gonna drop him off a bridge. But first he needed to wake up so I can see him suffer even more trying to get out with his feet and hands tied up. After getting him to the bridge he started to wake up. "goodmorning" I told him with a tone that sounded sassy. "Where the fuck am i?" he said and looked around. "no please don't kill me please!" he begged me. I didn't care though. "bye bye sweetheart" i said and dropped him in.

I saw him trying to get out but then he obviously failed. I got back home and went to take a quick shower and put my clothes in the washer. I needed to get all the evidence away. I got in my boxers and sweatpants and went to bed.

Another victim down.

-----------------

(985 words)

Hey guys! I finally got all my motivation to start writting. sorry if this is bad don't excpect it to be perfect because this is my first story. I'll try updating as much as I can! Bye guys love you!