Picnic date

Killer crosses his arms as he stands outside Nox's office. Nightmare nervously stood beside Cross, holding onto Cross's hand while watching Killer. Cross didn't seem bothered by what Killer was planning on doing. Dust and Horror stood a little further, a few meters behind Cross and Nightmare. Error was watching through a portal, in case they did piss off the king.

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Cross asks Killer, which was actually Nightmare asking Killer but since Nightmare can't talk, Cross spoke for him.

"Positive," Killer says without hesitation. Too confident with this plan.

"But what if he actually isn't in the mood for being disturbed at all, like, at at all," Error told Killer which Killer ignores. It didn't really matter to him anymore, after living here for a few years, Killer had grown to be a little reckless but not too reckless, Nightmare is still in the castle after all.

"It'll be fine," Killer's hand went to grab onto the door hand and opens the door. The room was very dark, no one was at the desk. Nox was no where to be seen. "The fuck?"

"I could've sworn I saw him in here like 5 minutes ago," Error couldn't believe that it only took Nox 5 minutes to disappear. Even the stack of papers were gone! Where the hell was Nox? There is no way Nox could've cleaned up everything so fast, sure, he has his tentacles to help him but there was a lot of papers that needed to be place in different folders. There should be about 20 folders if Error and Cross remembered correctly.

"He couldn't have disappeared that fast..." Dust mumbles and looks around the room, stepping inside. After Dust stepped in, he was immediately grabbed and dragged upwards.

"Dust!" Killer, Cross and Horror yell as Error glitched from the way Dust was just yonked up like a ragdoll. Nightmare didn't even see what happened because Cross went overprotective sibling mode and pushed Nightmare gently behind him. "What the hell was that?!" Killer yells, summoning a knife as he creeps closer to the door, only for him to be pulled up as well.

"He saw Dust get pulled up and yet he goes in as well! Killer, you're a moron!" Even if Killer died, Error is still going to call him stupid because Killer is indeed stupid. He's supposed to be the one of three people with a fully intact brain and yet, he's more dumber than Horror. Horror can be a little empty headed but he has a perfectly good excuse for that.

"Can you check the code, Error?" Cross asks, another one with a fully intact brain. The only problem with Cross is that this idiot is afraid of cows when he, himself, looked like one.

"No? Why would I?" Maybe not the best point in this argument.

"I don't know, maybe it's just Shattered?" Cross says, then he was also grabbed by something black, even tho Cross wasn't near the door. It happened so fast that Cross couldn't react, his fast movements were no match to this black thing that grabbed him.

"Alright, okay. Nighty, nighty, come here," yup, Error's first priority is to keep Nightmare safe. Error opens his arms for Nightmare to walk over to him and hug him, Nightmare is one of the two people Error would allow to touch him without him knowing (basically a surprise touch).

As Nightmare was about to reach Error, the same thing from the room reach out and grabs Error. Error glitched before he crashes, he never liked touches. He used to but not anymore. Luckily tho, when Error was brought into the room, he was dragged in a way where he wouldn't accidentally bump into Nightmare which was stange, considering this thing practically kidnapped them. Horror was the only one left, he quickly rush over to Nightmare and pick him up. Horror runs down the hallway, passing the doors that leads to Error's room and the bathroom. Horror almost slams into the window with how fast he was running. He was afraid that something might happen to Nightmare, his brother-in-law.