Amusement park

Nox stares at the amusement park in front of her, somehow, her crew managed to convince her to stop doing the paperwork and give it back to the councils, they even got Night involved. At least the council was understanding and didn't question, instead, apologized for making her do most of the paperwork which really surprised her since she didn't expect them to apologize for anything but here she is, in front of the amusement park with her lovers and younger brother.

"Woah, it's really bright!" Killer exclaims, holding onto Cross's hand. Cross was smiling as he stared at the park in front of him. Both of their Chara floats behind them, those two were also very excited to go to an amusement park since they've never gone to one before.

"Lets go already! What are you standing here for?!" K-Chara pushes Killer slightly, they did manage to push him slightly but it was because Killer was off guard.

"Lets go!" Killer runs to the park, Cross being dragged along by him. Both of their Chara follow close to them, two kids following their parents. Thankfully Nox gave them a lot of money before they ran off, who knows how many games they are going to play.

"... Is it really okay for us to be here...? What if Ink finds us...?" Dust asks, he was holding onto Horror's hand. Horror seems to be spacing out, he always does that when they arrive at somewhere new. Maybe if they visit here a few times, Horror might get used to it, tho Nox doubts that they will come here frequently.

"Yes, it is safe to come here. Ink does not know about this place nor is he able to access this place," Nox tells Dust, hopefully this satisfied Dust enough for an explanation. Dust hums at what the king said, Horror seems to have picked up some kind of scent of food as he started walking to the park, Dust was obviously dragged along. "And there they go..." The king sighs with a smile on her face, glad to see that Horror isn't having any social anxiety. It seems like Dust is the only one between them. But now he has to deal with the two most anxious skeletons, Error and Night.

"Do I really have to be here?" Error ask, holding tightly onto her hand, Night was being carried by Error on his back. Night had fallen asleep not too long ago while they were walking to the park, who knew the park was so far away from their connection point?

"The others don't want you to be alone, do you really want to spend the whole day trying to get away from Ink?" Nox asked, Error wanted to say something back but he knew the king was right.

"But he would be suspicious about us not attack an au for today. We didn't attack one for the past three days," Error says, slightly whining as well. The king let a nervous sweat roll down her cheek, she had forgotten about that since she had busied herself with paperwork, she always forgets to do some things when she's busy with paperwork and she hates it. She was fortunate that the gang wasn't too upset about that, if not, they seem to be alright with it. Night once told her that when she passed out of exhaustion (rarely), the gang likes to pamper her. She now knows the reason why, whenever she wakes up there would be a blanket over her and maybe a hot cup of tea or coffee.

"It should be alright for four days, if it makes you feel better, we can attack the next day," Nox watches as a smile grows on Error's face. Error likes to do his job with the gang, maybe because it's more fun to cause chaos together with his lovers. They seem to also enjoy causing negativity for the king, which she didn't complain about or anything. But the fact that they did it without her asking is something she didn't expect, even if they did not know that she lives off negativity.

"What about Night? He seems to be more weak than usual," Error tilts his head slightly to look at Night. Nox also looks at Night, a frown on her face. Her hand went to softly cup Night's cheek.