Claim

Killer smiles when he saw the king walk out of her office with Night in her arms, the smaller was asleep and had his head rested on the king's shoulder. Night was feeling very cuddly today, so he did something brave (among them), Night went to the king's room while she was busy with paperwork and asked her to cuddle with him. Night being Night, the king couldn't refuse. So in the end, the king had Night sit on her lap while she continue with the paperwork. Night hugging her of course.

"Evening, my lady~" Killer couldn't help but purr when he spoke to her. His heart always beats faster whenever he's with her, she always make him feel more alive than usual. Make him feel more... Himself than before. The king hums, she glance at Killer before looking back in front of here, it seems like she was heading towards the kitchen.

Killer turns back to just stare at absolutely nothing or just space out and talk to K-Chara since Killer didn't feel like watching anything on the TV. What Killer didn't expect was for the king to suddenly sit down next to him, making him jump when he suddenly felt something leaning against him. Killer turns his head to look what who it was, it was the king (of course). Her head lay against Killer's shoulder as she still has Night in her arms. "My la-" Killer was cut off.

"Please stay silent for a while, my darling. Call me up when the others return," The king told him, closing her eye(s). The king had a soft smile on her face, Killer blushes as he let her use his shoulder. The king was somewhat asleep, she deserves all the rest she needs. Killer smiles softly at the sight, seeing that the king trusts him enough to let him see this side of her. Wait-

"Did she call you 'my darling' a few moments go?" K-Chara asks beside him, having the exact same thoughts (or they heard his thoughts). Killer blush increase when K-Chara even ask the same thing, K-Chara seems to be giggling when they saw the blush on Killer's face increase. Killer looked like a cherry. "Killer?" K-Chara asks and starts patting Killer's head to see if he'd react, Killer doesn't which made K-Chara worried since Killer does react when they pat his head like that (they're smacking his head).

Killer wasn't responding to K-Chara as he felt his head frying and about to explode. And before he knew it, Killer passed out from happiness overload. "KILLER?!" K-Chara yelps when they saw Killer's head tilt backwards with heart eye lights. K-Chara could only watch, unbeknownst to them tho,the king was still awake and was fully aware of what she had caused.

❥ ‑‑‑‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑

Dust groans as he lay his head on Cross's head, he was sitting on Cross's shoulders. Horror was walking beside them, Error had left to go to his anti-void not too long ago, so it was just the three of them. Dust was already tired to the point he doesn't want to do anything other than to sit in the gaming room and play games. Horror was holding onto the things that they had stolen from multiple shops in an au.

"You doing good, Dust?" Cross asks as they enter the castle. Dust could only groan, talking is already tiring. Cross chuckles. "I'll take you to the gaming room, okay?" Dust hums to Cross's promise. Then they all reach the living room, they saw Killer laying on the couch on his back with Night laying on his stomach on Killer. The two appear to be sleeping, such a cute sight to see.

"Oh, seems like those two are asleep,"  Horror said, walking over to them while removing his jacket. Horror had place the crate down already before he went over to the two. Horror place his jacket on them so that they won't get cold, Killer was only wearing a sleeveless turtleneck and skirt while Night was just wearing a sweater and pants. Killer wasn't wearing any socks while Night was, it was the socks that Horror gave him during Christmas last year.

"I guess you can go make a surprise dessert for them," Cross chuckles, walking to the kitchen with Horror following him. Horror had the crate in his arms.