Intro

Y/n was sitting in the very back of her class taking notes when Lord death came over the intercom. "Y/n L/n I would like to see you now please.", his voice said from the speaker. Then the whispering started as she packed her bag.

They were all talking about her curse and what Lord Death could possibly want with her. She tried not to let it get to her as she walked towards the classroom door. Once she was out the door she took a deep breath and walked towards Lord Death's room despite her nerves.

When she to Lord Death's door she stopped and knocked 42-42-564 in Morse code. "Come in the door is open.", Lord Death's boomed from the other side. She opened the door, stepped inside, and shut the door.

Lord Death floated in the center of the room. "Ah. There you are Miss L/n. I was beginning to think you weren't coming.", he said and clasped his hands behind himself.

Y/n the shinigami carefully. She'd never meet him in person before so she didn't know what to expect from him. "I have an important mission for you. I feel like you maybe the only weapon available  that is strong enough for it despite you being a student.", he told her.

Y/n's eyes widened. "Sir, I don't have a partner and I'm not really capable of fighting on my own. I don't think I'm the best option.", she said.

"You are my best option. I have already found you a temporary partner I think maybe able to handle you curse.", he said. Y/n went say something but was interrupted by the sound of knocking. Lord death says, "That must be them. Come in,..."