Luciano part 1

"Mr. Vargas.", he finished and the slammed opened. In walked Luciano Vargas. He was one of the scariest and strongest kids in the school. He had a reputation for getting what he wanted and fast. He had several rumors spread about him ranging from being a mob boss to a serial killer. All the weapons were to afraid to partner with him.

Y/n flinched back and turned back to Lord Death. "Welcome. I was just telling Miss L/n here that I'm pairing you both up temporarily for a mission.", the shinigami said. Y/n heard footsteps approach.

She felt the air shift around her as Luciano came up beside her and then he threw an arm around her. "Hello, Bella. I've never seena you before? Are you a new student?", he said while starring at her tits.

Y/n stepped away from him and covered her chest. "Do you feel like you'll be able to handle my curse well?", she asked. She really hoped he said no.

He scowled at her. "What abouta curse?", he said and she furrowed her eyebrows. 'He really doesn't know about my curse? I'd better warn him.', she thought.

"My weapon form is cursed. It makes you want to kill yourself. No one wants to partner with me because of it. However Lord Death has a important mission and apparently I'm only weapon available that is strong enough despite me only being a student. You don't have a partner either and Lord Death seems to think you can handle my curse so he wants to partner us up for the mission.  I won't be offended if you say no.", Y/n said.

Then he said, "It is not a problema." She fully turned to him. "I want you to think really hard about it. This could be life or death for you. Are you sure you can handle me?", she said. He went silent for a moment and looked at her. "I ama sure", he said.