Chapter. 1 - The Mother

A young woman, whom was from Hartford society was currently staying at the independence in. You see the girl was a teen only 18. But heavily pregnant with twins. In fact she'd been staying there for 7 months now each week under a different name.

Her mission during those months was to find the right adoptive parents. She wasn't able to raise her children and wasn't brave enough to do the infamous Lorelai, as as it had become known in society.

Not with twins.

After telling her parents she'd demanded that she gets to pick the parents. it felt right to her that if she was going to give them up she was comfortable with the family otherwise she'd be wondering about their safety.

But she had no idea who was right. That wasn't entirely true. She knew who she wanted to be the parents to her children. The only problem. They weren't together. In fact the couple were best friends. The guy was often called to the inn to fix stuff for the woman. She loved the dynamic and the woman already had a daughter but had resigned herself into trying to find someone else.

Then one night in September the woman went into labour. In the dead of night she hailed a cab and checked into the hospitals labour ward. Her children, identical twin girls were born at 2.22am and 2.41am respectively.

Only staying one night until they were discharged she hailed another cab back to her hotel at night to get her stuff. Only this time her children were with her in car seats in her arms.

She wasn't happy with any other parents she found. So she decided to take the risk she'd been pondering.

Writing two notes she tucked them in the car seats and made her deliveries on the doorsteps, banging the respective doors. She watched as they were brought inside before disappearing from Stars Hollow for good.