Kong

I held onto Forth's hands on the spur of the moment as his words had left my heart reeling a wee bit. But I chickened out at the last minute and just apologised for my idiocy again.

Post breakfast, Forth left to go back to his dorm whilst I cleaned my room, went to meet Arthit, Sharp and Aim for gaming. Just as we were midway through our session, we received a call from Pha that left me reeling.

Forth had been accosted in the alley post his dirt riding session and was beaten up blue and black. He didn't see the attack coming as the person had swung at him from the back, knocking him out, sending him sprawling to the floor.

By the time Forth wanted to turn and get up, 4 or 5 fellows rained hits on him. He was out and left bleeding until one of the security guards had found him. But the most disturbing and prolly deadgive away on who the attacker was caught on Forth's phone. He had the presence of mind to call Lam on video who saw the fellow before the phone was smashed. It was Nine.

We rushed to the hospital once we heard the news. My heart was thudding wildly and I was praying he was ok. Fuck. Nine was so so dead in my hands! Just as we reached the hospital, we bumped into Nine who was there with officers too, being held on handcuffs. He threw me a smirk, feeling fully satisfied with what he had done. I lunged at him but Aim held me back, nodding his head subtly as it would land me in trouble too and seeing Forth was more important.

I let myself be dragged away by Aim and we rushed straight to the ER. Forth was being seen to by the doctors. The boys were there too and so were Forth's parents. Forth's father was angry when he saw me as he heard it was my ex boyfriend who had hurt his son and he scolded me badly. I kept quiet, letting him scold him but Forth's mom smacked her husband and dragged him away. I sat down, wearily, praying that nothing should happen to Forth.

His mom came over to check on me and patted my knees comfortingly but I could see the pain in her eyes too. I apologised profusely but she waved it away, saying it isn't my fault, blaming Nine for being such a piece of work. Just then the doctor came out and said we could see Forth but not to seem too alarmed, mentioning he was hurt quite badly, nursing 2 fractures, multiple knife cuts and a bad concussion because of the head injury.

My heart lurched hearing that. We all stood up wanting to see Forth but Forth's dad's cold glare at me left me holding back. I didn't want to make him more angrier. I took a step back as everyone went in, choosing to wait outside.

My boys threw a pitiful look at me but I shook my head. Arthit video called me sneakily from the room and I got a look at Forth, who was sedated heavily and all bandaged up. I looked at his face through the call and started sobbing.
It was all because of me that he had landed in this position, looking out for me and standing up for me against Nine.

I really shouldn't have put him in this position. Seeing him like that made me feel like I wasn't worth of his kindness and protection and that it just landed him in more trouble. I ended the call and left, wanting to see Forth no more.

If he didn't see and interact with me, it be safer for him. With that thought swirling in my head, I left.

It is prolly the dumbest decision I have taken and it would hit me in a few days but right now, it seemed the best.