5 (ranboo)

im already at the meeting spot when the bell rings, as my teacher had let us out a bit earlier then usual.
I stand there waiting for tubbo, aimsey and bill, fidgeting anxiously with my pencil. just then, aimsey run up behind me
"Ran!" star yells, hugging me (one of the pronouns aimsey uses is star/stars, if you dont understand how these pronouns work then pls comment and ill explain better)
"hi!" I exclaim, hugging him back as bill walks over to us.
we release eachother and greet him.

we chat for a few minutes until tubbo aproaches us nervously, clealy hoping one of us will notice him so he doesn't have to be the first to talk.
I know the feeling.
"hello!" I say as I turn to him, smiling.
bill, who had previously had his back to tubbo, turns around and a look of shock crosses his face when he sees him.
"Tubbo?" he asks
"wait, bill?" tubbo answers, clearly just as bewildered.
"um, you two know eachother?" amisey asks, looking between them.
"yea! we're next to eachother in art" bill says as he turns to her.
"oh thats cool." aimsey says as we start walking.

"where are we going?" tubbo asks as we aproach the school ground boundaries.
"oh yea, we forgot to tell you!" aimsey says, before explaining to him that we can walk like 2 minutes through the forest next to the school in order to reach a little clearing that we eat in.

"wow that sounds really cool!" tubbo says, just as the clearing comes into sight.
its a very small space, probably only about 40x40 feet, and the ground of the clearing is covered in long grass that we've mostly flattened through the years of walking through it. theres a smallish oak tree with low hanging branches directly in the middle of the  clearing, with a patch of dirt spreading around the perimeter of the trunk, stretch out roughly 15 feet in all directions. also around the base of the tree is a big moss covered rock, a log dragged over from the woods to sit on, and a little makeshift table crafted from a stack of 4 wooden pallettes, also dragged from the woods. we has also recently built a little swing hanging from the tree made out of an old board we found in the woods, and a couple ropes aimsey gave us.

this is the place that we've all been hanging out since we were freshman, and its barely changed.

however, unlike most days, instead of out table being empty, theres a demin jacket tossed onto it. also unlike most days, on aimseys rock there sits a backpack, completely plain black except for a small trans pin stuck to thr front pocket.
and most unusual of all, instead of being bare of people, theres a blonde boy slowched against our tree, tears streaming down his face.

IM BACK!!!!
Im doing a lot better now:D still not amazing, but def a lot better:)
also sorry its late I forgot today (or ig yesterday) was saturday😭

anyways enough about me. new character! I feel like we all know who it is, but still, OoOoO mysterious new person.
I have the plotline planned out now:) sort of, a little, for one characters backstory, mostly.

word count: 488 (roughly)