Part 1

K I'm sry bout character traits being screwed up there's no shifters that was just an idea that in not using anymore real sry bout that :) and idk what to name it now so.... Comment ideas plz best idea will get a shout out/credit for name at the beginning of each part! :)

Characters

Emilia:13/ shy best shifter on the team

Ever: 16 / crazy doesn't think about stuff before hand

Brody: 14 /

Max: 17 / just like Ever but worse ;)

( I might add more characters as we go ill inform u at the beginning of each part if characters are added)

I remember waking up thinking that must have been a crazy screwed up dream and it wasn't real, but then I looked around where I was " crap.." I said realizing it wasn't a dream. There I was laying in a broken down house with Brody snoring beside me and Ever was leaning against max while he watched the fire, I layed there and thought' Why me?'I stretched and rolled over about to get up when I opened my eyes and saw no longer the broken house but a vast forest I gasped and looked around then a hooded figure walked out of the forest " hello Emilia" it said it a ruff yet smooth kind of tone. " h-how do you know my name?" I stuttered like an idiot. But it just kept saying " come to me"I wondered what it meant when all of a sudden it started flying towards me with and outstretched hand making a sort of hissing sound and i couldn't get up and run something was holding me down and just as the cloaked figures hand touched my throat It vanished along with the forest and I found myself lying on the floor with max standing by the fire looking alarmed and Ever and Brody on either side of me I tried to get up but couldn't and realized Brody and Ever were holding me down " let me up" I say a little shakily, they cautiously let go "what the hell just happened?" Asked Ever " I-I don't know one minute I was here the next I was in a forest and this hooded figure and..." I stopped and shivered and pulled my knees up to my chest and just sat there trying to slow my heartbeat. After a little more detailed explaining Max decided we should move to a different location. We were all confused but he insisted saying he would explain later so we packed our stuff and set out while it was still dark.

The end of part 1!

Part 2 will come out tomorrow or sooner :) I'm on a writing craze!