Part 3

Sry bout this part being late :) i was really stuped after 3 lines on this one so it took a little while to complete.... ok a long while lol. Part 4 might be late too... i am really stumped for this series lately... if u have any ideas plz share i will give u credit for the idea in that part. i just need general ideas for part 4 not a whole part :).

Thx for Reading!

Enjoy!

Part 3

"Other two!?" Max looked at Tyler in disbelief " you mean we need to go walking around? Looking for people who we don't know or even what they look like again?!?!" Yes we do"said Tyler a little annoyedly. I looked at Ever giving her a very annoyed look and then poiting to Max, she returned it with a point to max and a mental punch to his head. While we both tried not to giggle Max and Tyler sat there argueing while Lillian sat by the fire poking it with a stick. Then Brody went up to them and stepped in between them "will you two shut up?!". They both looked at him like they were going to strangle him, "or not.." he said as he backed away. Ever and I failed at our attempts not to laugh we both started laughing, Tyler and Max looked at us and Max said " what are you two laughing about?" "n-nothing" we said through our laughs. Max rolled his eyes at us and walked away to the other side of the run down shack and sat down, looking at his pocket knife. I looked at Ever and said " whats with him?" nothing but a bruised ego" she replied and we both started laughing again. "great a bunch of jokesters" muttered Tyler. We both stopped laughing and glared at him. " Are they always like this?" he said looking at Brody." yup pretty much." replied Brody looking at us trying not to laugh. I threw a pebble at him and he dodged "hah!" he said just as i nailed him in the forehead with another pebble. "thats what you get for betraying our weirdness" ouch Em" he said rubbing his forehead. "come on that pebble wasnt even the size of half a penny!"still...ow" would you rather i threw this at you?" i said as i picked up a rock the size of my fist. "no no no no no no" he said lifting his hands to protect his face. I threw the rock lightly so it hit his foot. "owww why you gotta hate me so much Em?" he said hopping on one foot. Ever and i just laughed. He looked at us trying not to smile and said" Emalia and Ever i command you to go to your room!"with his most 'father' like vioce which sounded more like a old man dying." we should get moving" Tyler said randomly. " yes we should agreed Max. Ever, Brody and i looked at Max with fake shock, "your agreeing with someone? It must be a miracle!" laughed Ever. He just glared at her and helped pack up our make shift 'camp'. We set out at nightfall, walking north to who knows where.