August 2007: Last Lovely Nights

I H A D H I M•

Landon entered the room wearing only his blue stripes pajamas as I read the magazine we bought earlier at the supermarket.

"Honey, can we..tonight?"

I gave him a smirk, "Do what?"

"Do what we used to do."

I set aside the magazine as I felt the fire with his touch, burning me up with his intense stare that will surely left me in ashes tonight.

He climbed on top of me, boldly showing me that part of him I haven't seen in a while. I giggled as I feel his breath on my neck.

He begins to light up the fire in my neck, making me want for more. I took off his shirt as I want to feel the flames that surrounds his body with my bare hands. He starts to go to the most fragile part of my face- my lips.

He kissed me just like how the sun kisses the sea during sunrise. It felt so right and it felt beautiful, making me want for more. He attempts to go beyond what I knew, making me let him inside for I knew it will be a satisfying moment of bliss that might draw the next pages of the night.

I bit his lower lip as he seems to lose out of control. I heard him laugh, already giving the pieces on why this night will be one of the best.

He grabs me. And I painstalkingly give my everything to him.

I feel that this is true. Genuine. Passion-driven.

But, why do I feel that these are the last lovely nights?

I love him so much. So much.