Bleach

CW // FrIeNd FrOm ThE oThEr SiDe

He sucked in a breath, wrapped his pale fingers around the foil, and ripped it.

Nothing. Again.

"AAAAGHHH!" Frost stormed, slamming his hand on the marble counter and glaring at himself in the mirror. The foil fluttered to the ground, sporting multiple strands of black hair.

The voice chuckled.

"You should know already, friend. Bleach dosen't work on magic burned hair."

Frost gritted his teeth, blowing his black-white hair out of his face. "I look like a character from an anime."

"Eh, you deserve it anyways."

Frost huffed, dunking his head in the sink and turning on the cold water.

Loaf grinned at him from his perch on the bathtub-shower, his outline flickering in and out of focus. "I see the contact lens didn't work either, bud?"

The man snatched up a hand towel from the rack beside him, scrubbing his wet hair and glowering at Loaf. "No." He hissed. Frost's eyes were still red and blue.

"A small price to pay for your mistake." Loaf stuck his tongue out, swinging his feet back and forth.

"Oh, SHUT UP!" Frost threw the damp fabric at him, and Loaf yelped.

"ACK-"

He turned off the water as Loaf keeled over, holding his stomach.

"Fine, fine," The ghost wheezed. "Please don't throw things at me again."

Frost smirked, leaning on the counter. "So, what's going on in the ghost realm?"

Loaf flashed him a sour look, still leaning over. "I thought you told me to 'shut up'." He said dryly.

"That was so five seconds ago, cuz." Frost brushed his hands through his damp, tangled hair.

Loaf straightened up, cracking his neck. "Biffle's still sad, SSundee is failing at trying to cheer him up, the rest of the ghosts are still fighting over stupid stuff, blah, blah, blah."

"So THAT'S why you're coming over here more often." Frost grinned.

"They hate me there, man!" Loaf snarled. "I betray them ONCE and all of a sudden everyone has a grudge against me or something. Whatever, it's more fun to mess with people in this realm anyways."

"I see."

"Did you see I gave Henwy his power early?" The ghost snickered.

"Yep, front row seat." Frost chuckled, adjusting his collar. "It's not like it'll mess with anything- might as well just add some more drama."

"It's like our own controllable TV show," Loaf exclaimed, stomping a foot (which, of course, made no sound).

"Pft."