3

Tina stared up at the side of the decaying building, planning her route and where she would be safest planting her feet. Eyes scanning the old brick rapidly, the others watched her from the side. Soap eventually nudged her, "need me to give you a leg up?"

She had given him a bland look and jumped up to grasp a piece of jutting out brick much higher than they expected her to reach, swinging her leg up to the first windowledge and seamlessly balancing herself on it in a crouch above them. It took her less than a minute to get to the roof four stories up, without alerting anyone on the inside that she was even planning an ambush.

Safe to say they now knew why her nickname was Spider.

●•●•●

The friendly banter was funny, Tina had to admit. Some of it, though, she could do without.

The height jokes were becoming boring quickly.

She even got them while getting out a glass from their shared kitchen space, from a cupboard above her.

"Want me to get something for you to stand on?" Another man had called out, one she didn't know the name of yet.

"Depends," she drawled back in a slightly more put together british accent than the others. "Do you want me to break it over your thick skull?"

Soap and Gaz had certainly enjoyed the mental image. They'd even dared the man to carry on, goading him to keep pressing her purely because they wanted to see if she would actually do it. A single shake of his head from Ghost had the man left bored and brushing her off, leaving.

She did quite enjoy the fact half the other men were too scared of her to try any sort of shit.