Chapter 4

Half an hour later the car was all set up and all they needed to do was get the addresses that Hank had written down for Charles. After Charles had gotten the addresses and said his goodbyes they were off on the road.

When they got to their destination Jasmine looked around and saw that their new mutant was indeed n prison. " You weren't kidding about the prison," Jasmine said to Charles. " Charles isn't one to joke about these kinds of things, he takes it rather seriously," Erik said looking at Charles rather than at Jasmine.

When they got into the building they were told to empty their pockets and put all their belongings into a tube. The guards asked them to step through a metal detector when they were done. When Charles stepped in the man said he was clean, but when Erik stopped at the detector the man said that he had to search him. They stopped at his pocket and looked inside and pulled out a corner.

When the man was done searching for Erik it was Jasmine's turn. When she stepped into the detector the man said he needed to search her. When they said this Erik's head shot up. " Why do you need to search for her? She isn't dangerous, she can't even reach the top of the pantry." Said the man. " Look, sir, it's just a prisoner." The man had said to him.

When they started the search they saw a silver necklace. " Ma'am, would you please remove the necklace?" The Man asked her nicely. Jasmine hesitated, she didn't want to take off her necklace; it was one of the only things left from her father. But she did it anyway.

When they were done with the search the man said that they could go. When they got to a door there was a loud noise, and the door opened. After they walked into it they were met with an older man with black hair and a nice black and white three-piece suit. " Welcome, I am here to show you its cell." the man said. Jasmine didn't like what the man had said. " They are still human, just with a special gene," she said to him.

The man looked at her and had a fake smile. " Whatever you say, girl." The man said to her. Erik looked at the man with a glare. The man looked at Erik and had a pale face. Jasmine looked at the man with worry. She looked toward where the man's eyes were and saw that Erik was giving the man a death glare. "Erik!" She said to him, He looked at her and smiled.

The man cleared his throat. " Let's keep walking shall we?" The man said shakily. Charles nodded and the man led them to a cell. The man looked at them and sighed. " Are you sure you want to let this thing-" He said before looking at Jasmine. " This man, out into the world." He said. " Yes, They said that we can have whomever we need," Charles said to the man. " If you say so." The man looked at the guard that was looking after the cell and nodded. The guard opened the cell door.

When the door opened they saw a man sitting with his head down, when the man heard the cell door open he looked up. Charles went to Jasmine and Whispered to her, " Go and talk to him." She looked up at Charles and opened her mouth but closed it when she saw Charles' face. She took a breath and walked into the cell. When she got in front of him she crouched down to his level. " Hello, my name is Jasmine Pierce, and you are?" She asked the man.

He looked down at her and smiled. " Alex." He said to her, " Well Alex, my friends over there, Charles and Erik, We want to help you, and in return, you could help us?" She said to him, What will I need to do?" He asked her. She smiled and said, " All you need to do now is, come with us." She said to him, He nodded.

Jasmine put her hand out for him to take, when he looked at her than her hand he smirked and took it. Jasmine got up with Alex's help and they walked out together. When they did, Charles looked at Alex and said, " Welcome Alex." Charles said to him. Alex looked at Charles and nodded. " Thank you, Charles," Alex said to him.

When they got back to HQ, Charles went to find Hank, and Erik went somewhere, which meant that there were only Jasmine and Alex. Jasmine smiled awkwardly at Alex, only to see him looking at her. " Well, I think we should show you to your room." She said to him, she took his hand and led him around the building and then toward the rooms. " This is it, your new home sweet home." She said to him, she smiled at him. He looked at her and smiled back. " Thank you. I never thought that I would ever get out of there." He said looking down, she went up to him and put her arm around him, "Hey, There Is no need to thank me." She said to him,