𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧,𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞?

We were in the great-hall having breakfast when Dumbledore started his announcement he cleared his throat and began speaking.

"Your attention please." He spoke, all attention turned towards the headmaster, he didn't look well at all, he looked rather pale, and faint

"As you all know of recent events that have taken place, you all will be leaving for one week, to your families, for those who don't have anywhere to go please come and see me or Professor Mcgonagle, thank you." He finished.

I had no idea what was going on, I was missing for a few weeks, I looked at Dray for answers but he just walked out of the hall.

"Pans what is going on?." I asked, she looked at me in a different way I've never seen before, I was starting to think this is about me.

"Well?" I asked, as I was talking Goyle came and sat opposite me, he hasn't spoke to me since I returned and now all of a sudden he's sitting opposite me.

"I'll tell you." Goyle spoke, I looked at him to go on and he cleared his throat and began talking.

"Because you went missing for a few weeks because of Adrian and not me" he spoke making it clear, I rolled my eyes and gestured for him to go on.

"Rumour has it, you did it on purpose to lead someone in the castle." Pansy finished for Goyle, i laughed in there faces.

"Are you being serious?" I asked, while still laughing, none of them laughed along with me so I assumed they were.

"There being deadly serious." Draco snapped as he came back in and took his seat, I rolled my eyes and carried on eating.

"Look" Dray snapped again while handing me a note, it was yellow with what looked like coffee stains?

𝑊𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝐷𝑖𝑎𝑛𝑎.

"My names not even spelt correctly." I spoke, passing Dray the note back, Snape must of seen us speaking, he walked passed tapped mine and Drays shoulders and told us to follow him.

"Slow down" I spoke, I've never seen Snape walk so fast, he was practically running, he even knocked a few first years down, witch Draco fount hilarious clearly.

"Keep up." Snape snapped, I rolled my eyes and jogged after him, when we got to his office door he swung it open and told me and Draco to sit, be quiet and wait.

"What exactly is this about." Dray snapped, I looked at Snape for answers but he ignored Dray and started writing on a piece of paper.

"Is this about the rumour?" I asked, dray looked at me and then back to Snape who yet again ignored my Question, I rolled my eyes and lent back, waiting.

Moments later Snape's office door swung open revealing Mother and Father, this can't be good I thought to my self, Draco quickly sat up witch made me roll my eyes, he's always trying to be perfect for Father it's ridiculous.

"Father what is going on?" Draco asked, father looked at me and then to Draco and then to Snape gesturing Snape to talk.

"Are you sure this is a good time Severus?" Mother asked,  Snape nodded and  Mother and father took a seat opposite me and Dray.

"Barty crouch J.R." Snape spoke, I froze, I didn't let him in the castle? I haven't heard of him since the forest, and father was there with me the entire time.

"I-" I was going to speak but Father interrupted me.

"I can assure you, my daughter has done no such thing and for you to suggest otherwise, I should take your job." Father snapped, I jolted at my Fathers words.