1. Meetup

THIRD-PERSON POV.

"Mr. Albedo," A knight stood in front of Albedo's laboratory, holding a gold-stamped letter. Albedo looked at the envelope. "This is an invitation from uh...M-master Jean." The knight hands the letter to Albedo and leaves the cramped laboratory with a bow. Albedo opens up the letter. "I wonder what this is about..." he said to himself, scanning the piece of paper with his eyes.

He slips the letter out and reads it aloud. "Dear Albedo," He starts and inhales a breath. "I would like you to help me with a celebration (which so happens in 2 weeks), many people of Mondstadt with high reputations and ranks would be there, so is it alright if you help me decorate the ballroom with fake crystal flies and create a small show with alchemical reactions? Moreover, I would like you to make something that can entertain the guests. Many thanks, Jean Gunnhildr..." Albedo takes out a piece of paper and starts writing a letter back.

"Dear Master Jean, thank you for your letter. I will try my best to make something out of my imagination, but is it alright if we meet up and show me what the ballroom looks like exactly?" He places the inky pen back into the shallow bottle and heads off for Mondstadt city, envelope in hand.

As he parted the snowy atmosphere, he stepped up to the headquarters of the knights of Favonius, he sighed, and opened the oversized door. With his legs stepping into the acting grand master's office, he takes a deep breath. "Master Je-"

He pauses, his eyes lying on a tall, blue-haired knight. "Oh! Albedo, perfect timing," Jean smiled. "This is the most recent recruit, Kaeya Alberich. Please show him around Mondstadt, will you?"

"Alright," Albedo answered. He put the letter on Jean's desk and leaves with Kaeya. "So, Mr. Alberich, this is the Knights of Favonius headquarters. As you have seen, that was Master Jean's office." He looks at the young, but tall, blue-haired boy. Albedo points at a door and walks toward it and opens it. "This is the library. Normally, knights, and many people of Mondstadt come here to study."

Kaeya wanders around the crowded city of freedom with Albedo, with a notepad in his hand. "Thank you for introducing all these places to me," Kaeya says. "I'll probably explore these places individually to get used to walking around."

As Kaeya walks around the city, he notes down where everything is on his notepad. He looks at all (well most) of the shops in Mond. His eyes sparkle at all the new things he's seen. Although Diluc, his half(ish)-brother, has shown him around once, the tour wasn't clear. All he showed Kaeya was the tavern he works in.

Back in the office with Jean, she finished reading the reply. "Lisa?" Jean looks at the tall librarian, who was organizing the books on Jean's shelf.

"Yes, darling? Do you need anything?" Lisa looks back at Jean.

"Can you help me hand this letter to the chief alchemist, Albedo?"

--------------------

LMFSO I FEEL LIKE GIVING UP ALREADY LIKE HOW I DID TO MY XINGYUN STORY😭😭

PT 2 PROBABLY GONNA APPEAR IN A WEEK OR A FEW DAYS LATER-!!