Ch. 1, Sc. 2 : Meeting New Guys!

[People in this story]
<Gerinaldo (Green)>
<Prinipal>
<Saymor [New]>
<Kilo [New]>
<Narrator>
------------------------------------------------------
Green: W-w-well...
Principal: Tell me this instant or you're gonna be expelled.
Narrator: He was thinking if he has to tell or he not tell.
Green: You see...the same bullies, James and Luke, are bullying me still and they are hurting me everyday when nobody's around.
Narrator: The principal looks at him confused.
Principal: James Gardovo and Luke Iris?
Green: Yep. Those two. [rubbing his gut] Those two always have been treating me bad.
Principal: You know that is very hard to believe. They are both the richest and kindest teens I have seen. James is my son and I know for sure that he does not do that to anyone.
Green: Well, you don't know him well. He and his friend did this to me! You gotta believe me!
Principal: I don't know him well. Are you stupid or something? He's my son and of course I know him!
Green: Just keep a close eye on him. That's all I want you to do.
Principal: Don't give me orders! Get back to class!
Narrator: Green walks back to class as he sees the security guard that help me. He walks by him as he looks at him in a disgusted face. Green ignored the face and walks to English class.

<<<After School>>>

Principal: [in the monitors] James Gardovo and Luke Iris come to the principal's office. James Gardovo and Luke Iris to the Principal's office.
Green: Oh no! I didn't wanted that! Shit! I am definitely gonna get killed!
Narrator: Green sees the two go to the office. A few seconds later, they kick the door and run towards Green. Green starts to run home, since their parents don't help him. Green exits the school grounds the wrong way and head for a forest as the bullies stop and flip him off. Green stop and drops his bag. He sits against a tree and cries.
Green: Oh fuck me! I am so dead! I'm gonna get killed by those dumb bullies. Oh I wish someone would help me!"
Narrator: A rustle in the bushes gradually gets louder as Green looks up. A nice brown fox approaches him. The fox touches him and looks at him.
Green: [stops crying] Awe... Hello there cute fox.
"Brown Fox": Hey you speak too?!
Narrator: Green freezes and looks at him.
Green: Is this a dream?
"brown Fox": I don't think so.
Green: Oh god. Are you a talking fox?!
Saymor: The name is Saymor. Call me Say.
Green: Nice to meet you, Say. I'm Gerinaldo, but I liked to be called Green.
Saymor: Nice name, Greeny. So what brings you here?
Green: [sighs] I was running away from two teens that wanted to kill me.
Saymor: Why the hell do they wanna kill you?
Green: They're bullies and they think it's fun.
Saymor: Say no more, friend. Come.
Narrator: The fox goes to a hole on the ground. Green follows as he slides down and lands in a house. Say goes to a metal door and scans his paw to open it. Door opens and we go inside his lab.
Saymor: Welcome to my lab!
Kilo: I already know Saym-- and who is he?
Saymor: Kilo, I found this lonely wolf and he is being bullied.
Kilo: is he an Anthropological Husky?
Green: Yes I am.
Kilo: Welcome. And your name is?
Saymor: Green.
Kilo: Nice to meet ya, Green!
Green: So why'd you take me here.
Narrator: Saymor points at his huge computer.
Green: "Furry Transformation Device". Is that what I think it might do?
Saymor: This here will make a human turn into a furry!
Green: And why exactly are you making it?
Kilo: The stupid humans hate anthropological furs, like us. So we need to turn them into one so we can spread the furfection to all.
Green: Great! More furs!
Saymor: So hey. I've been meaning to ask you. Do you wanna stay and live with us?
Green: Well I have a family and I left almost all my stuff in their house.
Kilo: We can probably give you some supplies if needed.
Green: Yeah but I left some important things over there.
Saymor: Don't worry about money. We can pay for anything you want.
Narrator: Green thinks really hard for this as he does not know what to pick.

/////Should Green STAY WITH THE ANTHROPOLOGICAL FURS or GO BACK WITH HIS PARENTS?\\\\\

*remember to answer in the comments*