6.Poseidon💫

"Ariel"

She said as Poseidon smiled. That was such a fitting name for his bride. The name Ariel means free-spirited, she was a good match for him as the God of the sea.

"I'm called Poseidon."

Poseidon said as Ariel looked at him in shock.

"Poseidon, really, as in the god of the sea? Your mother must surely have had a sense of humor."

Ariel said as Poseidon smiled.

"Not a sense of humor per se, just very great expectations."

He couldn't wait to see the look on her face when he could find a review of himself as to what he truly was. He watched as she cocked an eyebrow at him as if ready to fire off another question. Before she coulda the doors flew open revealing the penthouse. It was without a doubt the most beautiful thing that era had ever seen.

"Wow."

Ariel said that Poseidon allowed her to move about the room.

"If this is your way of exchange in protection for a free fuck, then let me see if you to trouble because I'm not doing that."

Ariel said venomously Poseidon chuckled at her.

"Did I ever say that we had to fuck?"

Poseidon accessed he watched the color painted her cheeks red. She was so perfect. Her red hair flashed wildly about, almost animated as it came to life every time she spoke. And her turquoise eyes reminded him of home.

"I just assumed..."

Ariel started as Poseidon tossed his dark hair behind his shoulders as his magenta eyes pierced hers.

"I've never had to force myself on a woman, Little Nymph and I don't intend to start now."

Poseidon said as Ariel started to like him a little more. She watched as he opened the door to reveal a little with a card for the food melted chocolate and a wide array of all the food items he had ordered.

Poseidon instructed the waiter to take a generous tip and charge it to his room. He ruled the cart into the room and presented it in front of her.

"Food is served."

Poseidon said as Ariel rushed forward and started to stuff her face with food.

"This is orgasmic."

Ariel said as Poseidon huffed.

"I know a much better way for you to achieve an orgasm."

Poseidon said as that piqued Ariel's interest.

"Is that so, would you care to show me?"

Ariel asked as Posiedon took that as all the invitation that he needed. They had both had a bath and we were clad in a white robe that was provided by the hotel.

Posiedon walked up to her and gently side the robe over her shoulder. She had to be a Goddess, sculptured by the God of all gods. Her red hair flowed about in a wild untamed mess, and her eyes seemed to change to all shades of green: coral, lime emerald, and every green in between.

"Yes"

She said as Poseidon turned around and pushed her onto the bed. He used his body to cover hers as he kissed her for the first time. She tasted like mint and cook it and cream as he had experienced these flavors in ice cream in his previous trip to the human world.

'How was he ever to let her go?'

She moaned in his mouth, enjoying the taste of him inside her.