10.Hades💫

Soul count:
1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

Hades watched as the soul counter finally clocked its one zenith soul. It was a major achievement in his eyes and one that he has been looking forward to for weeks

He wondered what kind of creature was going to walk through his palace gates. Contrary to get what most thought, hell wasn't a place with fire and brimstone only, it depended on the type of person you were during your human life.

That was what determine where you end up and the task you will be assigned. He flung the gates to hell open, but he wasn't prepared for what, or rather who was on the other side.

One look at her and he could tell right away that she did not belong here. For starters, she was alive. A living breathing creature had found its way to hell.

"What the fuck was happening?"

Hades wondered as he walked up to the woman, not fully convinced that his mind wasn't playing tricks on him.

The woman in question had dyed her hair a ridiculous pink color and she was clad in a leather dress that hugged her body like a second skin. It was paired with fishnet stockings and Hades' cock twitched beneath his slacks. Nothing was left to the imagination, as Hades wondered about all the ways he could take in her that dress and out of it.

"First up, I don't care who the fuck you are, you do not speak to me in that manner. Secondly, if you think that I want to be here in this dark depressing dungeon, then you have another guess coming."

The little spitfire of a woman said as Hades took a seat on his throne, trying to make head or tail out of the situation.

"Aria, I need a drink!"

Hades yelled as a vampire came strolling into the throne room less than a minute later. The moment she saw the human, she started to hiss at her, posing to attack. She was killed by a human in her last life. Aria stalked the human, like a cobra ready to pounce at any given moment. She was an apex predator after all. All the bravado, the human had moments ago seemed to evaporate with this newfound threat, ready to attack.

"Aria dear, if you touch her, I will disembody you and scatter your pieces all over the pits of hell. She is under my protection."

Hades said calmly as Aria masked the look of shock and disbelief at the new development. Hades himself couldn't even comprehend the words that had come from his mouth. 'Fuck, what was happening to him?' He had never been protective or possessive over a single thing in his life and this human evoked both emotions a mere few minutes after meeting.

"Apologies master. I forget my place. I didn't know she was yours."

Aria said as Hades tested the sound and weight of her words in his mind. He liked the sound of the human belonging to him. He wanted to possess her as she was something more, He felt every emotion when he looked at her: lust, longing, hatred, belonging, and maybe something else. Something he couldn't quite name yet, something he didn't think he was ready to admit to anyone, least of all himself.

"Everyone out, except the woman."

Hades said as the woman rolled her eyes at him.

"My name is Persephone. Learn to use it."

Persephone said as Hades took a sip of his wine, watching her with fascination. She was either really stupid (and in all likelihood, he didn't believe she could be) or very brave.

"The last person who spoke to me that way ended up with his guts littering the floor. And yet you don't seem afraid or fearful, just annoyed at my presence."