8.Posiedon💫

Poseidon made it back to please hotel room in under a minute flat. He did not touch any parts of her, hell. You couldn't even stand to hear her voice or he swore to the gods that he would take her where she stood.

The moment they reached back, he ignored the humans around him wondering why they were both dripping wet and strolled through the lobby and towards the penthouse, where he was still a guest. The elevator dinged as he allowed her to walk ahead of him.

His self-control was hanging on by a very thin thread. But then again that had all gone through the window the moment he had met her.

"Ariel, I'm so happy that you have come into my life."

Poseidon said as he touched her face savoring the feel of her cheeks beneath his fingers.

"I'm happy to have met you too Poseidon. I wouldn't just give up on humans for anyone."

Ariel tease as Poseidon bent down and took her into his arms and walked slowly over to their bed.

"Are you sure you can handle me?"

Ariel asked as Posiedon laughed at the
the audacity of his human.

"I believe I should be the one to ask you that question."

Poseidon said as Ariel pushed her ass in the air while she lay on the pillow.

"Are you sure you can take it?"

Poseidon asked again as Ariel bit her lips while nodding at him. Poseidon used his index finger and nudged her ass. The sensation was new, as it was the first time she was allowing anyone such liberties.

"You're so tense baby, let me help you to relax."

Poseidon said as he pushed her onto the bed. He positioned himself between her legs and bent to taste the wetness seeping from her pussy.

His tongue darted in and out of her, flicking over her clinging like a honing beacon. His tongue encircled the bundle of nerves as he watched her mourn from the painful pleasure he was inflicting on her.

"More."

Ariel begged softly as Posiedon knew exactly what she needed as he added two fingers inside of her, while his tongue played with her clit.

Ariel's fingers tangled in his hair trying to pull him closer or was she trying to push him further away? At this point she didn't know, nor did she care.

He lifted his head as soon as her cum warmed his mouth. He swallowed every drop at looked up at her from between her legs.

"Are you ready to concede defeat?"

Poseidon asked as soon as he finished licking the taste of her from his lips. Arielbswore she came again under the intense gaze of his stormy blue eyes.

"Never."

Ariel said as she saw the glisten of her release on his lips. She watched as he ran his tongue over his lips, gathering every drop of moisture.

"Fuck!"

Ariel says softly as her eyes show mischief. She can't believe that she was testing the patience of a very God. She stripped off her shirt as her bouncy breast sprang out.

Poseidon watched her as he rid himself of all the clothes as they dissolved like water in front of her. She didn't even have the time to comprehend what was happening.

The storm in his eyes was enough to let her realize what she had gotten herself into. She watched as well together around them farming a mirage of watercolors.

"Are you doing this?"

Ariel asked as Poseidon shook his head.

"That's all you, my dear, you are inheriting my powers. That has never happened before."

Poseidon said if she watched water droplets from around them as the light emitted from her.

"Oh, my God!"

Ariel said as Poseidon laughed at her shocked expression.

"I'm a Goddess."

Ariel explained as Poseidon smiled at her silliness.

"Of course you are. Your beauty rivals that of Aphrodite."

Poseidon said as Ariel looked at him.

"So there are other Gods too?"

Ariel asked as Poseidon smiled.

"Of course. You have my brother Zeus and Hades, my niece and nephew, Apollo and Artemis. Then there is Aphrodite Aries Eros my other children Hermes and Athena and Dionysus. But those are the only major gods, I can't get into the other gods right now."

Poseidon said as Ariel pushed him down into the bed and saddled him.

"Ariel what are you...?"

Poseidon started to ask, what was silenced the moment he showed her pussy bad directly above his dick. He watched as she took him inside her, inch by delicious inch. Her back arched as she accommodated him and gently rocked her hips in a backward and forward moment. Poseidon watched as a teenaged on her face as she tried to reach an orgasm.

"Tell me what it is that you want, and I'll give it to you."

Poseidon promises as Ariel can hardly phantom the word that would next fall from her lips.

"Deeper."

Ariel said as Poseidon smirked. He wrote them over so that she was beneath him. He hooked her feet over both of his shoulders and look deep into his eyes.

"Your wish is my pleasure."

Poseidon said as he slammed into her. Ariel felt him up in her stomach. You were hitting her pussy that's an angle wish you have never felt anyone before.

"Fuck, baby."

Ariel screamed as Poseidon relentlessly repeated this action.

"Fuck, I'm going to..."

Ariel started with Poseidon's stormy blue eyes with hers.

"Wait for me."

Poseidon demanded as Ariel felt her body contract. She was so fucking close, and from the painful pleasure etched on his face, Ariel could tell that he was too.

"Fuck!"

Poseidon screamed as his release filled her pussy. He kept her still as his seed flowed from him with one similar intent...to breed her.

"What are you doing to me, Poseidon? This is the second time we have had unprotected sex. If I didn't know any better I would think that you are trying to get me pregnant."

Ariel said jokingly as Poseidon looked away. At that moment, Ariel realize that she had hit the nail right on the head.

"Poseidon I didn't care if you're God of seas, I'm nobody's whore."

Ariel said indignantly as Posiedon reached into the bucket of his friends and pulled out a pearl ring.

"Then be my wife. I was planning to wait until you were short for love but fuck it all. I love you, you love me, so let's rule the seas together, what do you say?"

Poseidon asked as Ariel flung her arms around him and started to kiss him.

"As much as I said this means yes, consent is very sexy."

Poseidon said as Ariel smiled.

"I'm yours Poseidon."