Sense and Insensitivity

King: Partake of my free snack samples. Take them. I demand it as your ruler, the king of demons.

He then throw them to the ground.

King: Why isn't anyone laying attention to me? I'm their rightful overlord. Intellectually and such.

Vilador: Yeah and I bet it's all because they see a cry baby that is just a non-threatening slime ball who is posing trying to get someone to fear them. Yep.

King: Quiet! For you one day will know my wrath!

Vilador: And there it is.

A student then walked by.

Eda: Hey.

She began sniffing him.

Eda: It reeks more of nerd than money today.

Luz then came out of nowhere.

Luz: Guys! You will not believe what's going on.

Y/n: That you're your happy usually self today and you're obnoxious more than ever. Yeah, I believe because I see it m.

Luz: No, it's a book fair! Where books come to life.

A book then fell.

Book: Hello.

Frightened, Luz then kicked it.

Y/n: Yeah, of course that would happen. Nothing is normal.

King: A fair without rides?

Random dude: Who need rides when this can take you anywhere?

He tossed a bacon on his head and then a monster took the random dude away.

Eda: A, Ew. B, I'm bored. C, I feel like pickpocketing some dork while they browse.

Vilador: Because that's all you're ever good at right now.

He and Eda leaves offscreen.

Luz: No, wait. Will you give it chance? I'll let you ride in my hoody.

King:(laughs) Ooh!

Y/n: Luz, are you sure that you have enough strength to carry King like that.

Luz: Of course I do.

Luz then began carrying king around in her hoify as told.

Luz; This book fair's got everything. A Zine-making workshop. Meet and greets. And what's that?(gasp) A writing competition?(shows books getting signed) I always wanted to be a writer.

Y/n: Luz, I don't think you're all that good at it.

King: And besides I thought  you wanted to be a witch.

Luz: Yeah I want to be a witch. But where I'm from that's kinda impossible. So my runner-up dream was to be a writer.(pulls out picture) I've had this "about the author" picture since I was seven years old. I know know my good angle. I'm gonna enter the competition.

Y/n: Luz, with all due respect if all you're gonna write is gonna be about magic and stuff, I'm guessing that it's gonna be boring and so much more because all it does is talk about magic and that is really all there is to it.

Luz: Come on, I know I can make it alot more interesting than it is already.Trust me.

Some kids then began running right past them.

King: Ugh, what are those basement-dwellers doing out in natural sunlight?

Tiny Nose: Um, we're in line for John de Plume, most famous writer on the Boiling Isles, famed author of the Realm warrior series. I'm gonna have him read my story. And marry me.