Stalkers and sleepers

Flo's POV

"Andrea that was way too much."

"I know I'm sorry I didn't think about what I was saying."

"Girls. Hailee still isn't back," I remark.

-Yeah but it's not really surprising, states Ella.

-I'm still gonna check on them, I say taking my phone before heading upstairs.

-Wait I'm coming with you, whispers shouts Leïa following my steps in the stairs.

Well, I arrived in front of Jude's door room with the four other girls in the house. I slowly open the door, my eyes landing on the bed facing the door. I see the shape of both the bodies of my friends laying down against one another.

-Awwww look at them ! I whisper getting out my phone out to quickly snap a picture of them, I swear to you, when they will finally be a couple, I'll put all the pictures I took on their fridge, I say determined causing Ella, Leïa and Mom to burst out laughing but trying to keep silent to not wake the Lovers.

-We should get out before waking them up, says Andrea pointing to the stairs.

-Yeah let's go.

Mom walks to the stairs followed by Leïa, Ella, me and Andrea.

-It feels weird to see Hailee being the big spoon as she was the bottom when we were filming the hottest scenes of Dickinson, speaks Ella in the middle of the stairs. I punch her shoulder as I try to keep my laugh quiet.

-We could go to my place and leave them together for the Afternoon, I begin, plus we have a few things to sort out, I finish.

-Indeed. Let's go.

Jude's POV

I wake up to feel an arm wrapping my body. Not my arm. And I feel a face against my bare shoulder. I take the hand that was resting on my belly and intertwine my fingers with it. It's Hailee's hand. Hailee is spooning me. She is breathing softly against my shoulder and buries her head deeper, bringing her body even closer to mine.

I take her arm off my body and turn to the other side, now facing her. That pretty face of hers. Even asleep she looks gorgeous. I want to kiss her so bad. I want to pleasure her, too, I admit.

My thoughts get interrupted by Hailee grunting before getting closer to me, putting her head against my chest. I turn again to lay on my back, making Hailee more comfortable. This time, I'm the one wrapping my arm around her body, as her head rests on the bare skin of my chest and putting her leg above mines. She takes a deep breath and puts her cold hand on my belly. It's cute but it takes all I have to not scream or make a noise. Her hand is really freezing. Luckily, my hand is hot so I take her cold hand in mine and a soft moan escapes her mouth, making my core vibrate a bit. She takes only my thumb in the palm of her hand, my hand covering hers. I stay like that, trying to make sure she is sleeping comfortably. I'll stay like that until she wakes up.

After a few more minutes of looking at this beautiful woman sleeping on my chest, she moves her arm, lifting the t-shirt she was wearing, which happens to be mine I saw that it's literally the cutest thing she looks so adorable in it, the t-shirt is lifted up a bit, revealing a bit of her skin before she sets back closer to me, our skin touching and I just feel butterflies in my stomach. Her skin is so soft. I want her so bad.

I move my arm that was around her, lifting more her t-shirt and placing my hand against her bare skin rubbing her back up and down.

A deep breath escapes her mouth as she moves again, trying to get even closer to me than she already is. I smile and kiss the top of her head, making her replace it on my chest, her lips lightly moving against the top of my breast, making me blush. I take her hair out of her face with my right hand, the one wrapped around her body, and place them behind her ear, her side profile on full view, I trace her jawline with my thumb, lightly smiling to myself, before placing my hand down against the bare skin of her belly, starting to close my eyes again.

When I wake up for the second time, I slowly open my eyes, feeling as safe as I've ever been. I see Hailee's cheek still against my chest, holding my hand while caressing my belly with her thumb.

I move my right arm that was still holding her and move her hair out of her face again, tucking it behind her ear, making her look at me. A smile appears on her face as she sees me awake. 'I'm sorry I didn't mean to wake you up' she says pouting making me chuckle 'Don't worry you didn't but let me tell you that this is the best view to wake up to.' I speak seeing her cheeks redden. 'Did you sleep well ?' I ask her. 'I did. You are the most comfortable person to sleep onto. The best cuddler.' She answers smiling, a glimpse of bliss in her eyes.

This girl is going to be the death of me.

'Did you sleep well ?' She asks. 'I did too. You are the best to cuddle with and the most comfortable to have sleeping on me ! Plus you look the cutest when you are asleep.' I finish smiling, and hoping she won't think it's weird. 'When did you see me sleep ?!' She asks with false shock on her face. 'Well, I saw you sleep multiple times as it's not the first time we sleep in the same bed but I woke up when you were still sleeping so I saw you.' I answer not telling her how I took care of her to be sure she was the most comfortable she could ever be. She doesn't need to know that.

I turn my head, seeing a part of cake on my bedside table. 'Oh look someone brought me the cake !' I exclaim laughing. 'Yeah that's... that's me.' She says shyly. 'Thank you !' I respond picking it up from my bedside table, I sit back up, Hailee sitting too, resting her head on my shoulder and looking at me while I eat the first bite out of my spoon. 'Want some ?' I ask turning to her. 'Yeah... but there's only one spoon...' 'Don't worry just eat on mine.' I respond cutting a second bite and giving the spoon to Hailee before she puts it in her mouth, a faded shade of red on her cheeks.

'By the way' I begin, ' I saw you were wearing my t-shirt. It's really cute.' I continue wiping cake that was on the side of her mouth, 'Feel free to do that whenever you want. They look better on you than on me.' She smiles at me before kissing my cheek. 'Thank you. But now you allowed me to you'll regret it I will steal all your clothes.' She says with a devilish smile 'As I said, feel free to but I will ask you to give me some of your hoodies or t-shirts too then.' I answer looking seriously in her eyes. 'Seems fair. I'll go get some for you later.' I shake her hand to conclude the deal and we both burst out laughing, her hand wrapping around my waist as I rest my head on her shoulder.

A/N: Hello everyone ! A chapter 100% fluff for the beginning of cozy month (and Hailee's birthday month) ! Sorry for not updating in ten days. I hope y'all are doing good and if you don't, I'm sending you all my Love ! Xoxo <3