𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄 →

𝙰𝚕𝚎𝚡𝚒𝚜

𝙰𝚕𝚎𝚡𝚒𝚜

"Yo Alexis!" A deep voice called out. Alexis turned her head around only to realise it was Jaylen brown who was calling her.

He was doing some warms up and dribbling the ball.

"Yes JB." She sighed already knowing what this about. He wanted to vs her 1 v 1.

She always said no because she knew that she was gonna take his ankles. He never believed her when she told him that she played ball in College in Michigan.

She was in the basketball team and all but she dropped out when she kept injuring her knee. She then went on to coach JBL then got herself a job as the Golden states warriors trainee.

She stayed there for awhile before she transferred to the Celtics. She created a bond with all the players but a special Particular bond with Jayson.

It was different they were like Jayda and Tupac accept Jayson was the love sprung one. He was crushing bad but Alexis would wound up turning him down numerous times.

She didn't want anything to do with a NBA player it was too much for her. She had her reasons. But whenever Jayson attempted buying flowers for her she would always give them to her lovely neighbour next door instead.

That says a lot doesn't it.

"You, me, one v one come on."He encouraged her. He tried catching off guard and threw the basketball at her but she caught with ease.

"Cmon you already know am finna win ain't that right Marcus." Alexis turned to Smart who was eating his burrito on the bench.

"She's finna gas your ass JB!"

The mini game started and JB was winning by two points. He was starting to get a big head thinking that he was gonna win. But  Alexis snatched the ball from him.

His mouth widened in disbelief and he attempted to guard her. Sure he has an advantage he was taller standing at 6'6.

With a long wind span and he played this sport for a living. It was his job and Alexis was a bit rusty.However  that didn't mean Alexis couldn't break his ankles or catch him off guard.

Alexis began dribbling the ball in between her legs as if she was going to shoot but she didn't. Finally Jayson walked in he caught sight of the dark skin woman playing against his teammate and he smiled.

"GET HIM BABY GIRL!" Jayson applauded cupping his hands over his mouth.

Alexis shoved JB and he fell to his ass and with that advantage she screamed loudly and ran down the court doing a magnificent lay up.

"Ain't no way you just got your ankles snatched by Alexis!" The rest of the team began cracking up as Alexis helped JB he was still bewildered by how it happened.