𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

4

The next day OmniscientCan y'all please comment is that so hard to ask lmao

The next day
Omniscient
Can y'all please comment is that so hard to ask lmao.

"Why are you panting?" Alexis had stood on both of Marcus toes, so that he could do a proper crunch. 

Today she had purposely woken up early just so that she could assist Marcus. Smart was complaining about having back pain.

That was unusual of him because he was such a fit player. Lately he had been slacking off and Alexis was able to detect this.

His loud vocal self was no more introverted, snapping easily and didn't want anything to do with his fellow brothers.

Events were organised a few weeks prior and when the day would come, he would lie claiming his busy.

Coming up with such a pathetic excuse that even Derricks oblivious self, was aware that Marcus was lying.

"Because this shit  ain't easy. My back feel like it's about to snap in half." He exaggerated, raising up with a groan.

Alexis sat down on the gym mat next to him as he fiddled with his shoelaces. Again this was not like Smart at all.

Whenever he got injured, he was instantly running to Alexis so he could finally the reasoning of for his injury.

And work on to get better and improve.

Now it seemed as if he was being forced into this unwillingly.

"Why's that. Your ass must have been doing something, because your back looks like you've been whipped."Alexis goes to examine his back, hand reaching to touch his back but he moves.

Since his shirt had lifted up earlier; making her get a glimpse of his back and she was flabbergasted at the sight.

He shakes his head avoiding any sort of eye contact whatsoever.

"Don't worry bout it. What do you think I should do?" He changes the subject, touching the back of his neck.

Alexis stares at him from her laid down position.

"We've done tons of exercises and it's still not working. By the looks of it you're gonna have to go to your GP." (General practitioner)

Marcus huffs rolling his eyes. He didn't want anything to do with the doctors.

"I don't want to."

"Boo hoo,you're gonna have to unless you want to rest for 2 weeks. My guess is you probably pulled a muscle."

Yet that still doesn't explain why his back looked like he go into a rumble with a tiger she thought.

"You're so mean. I don't know how Jayson likes you're rude ass." Alexis chuckles at how easily offended he got. She was just stating the obvious.