𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

5OmniscientExcuse any errors

5
Omniscient
Excuse any errors.

Jayson stood outside the front door of Toriahs house. She hadn't been in contact with him since things went down the way it did.

So he decided to do a welfare check. Because  what kind of co parent would that make him.

if he didn't care about his once upon a time girlfriend/'other of his child.

"Well if it isn't my dead beat baby daddy." Toriah opened the door with a mug on her face. Making  sure that she could, still shut the door in Jayson face.

if he said something to trigger her.

"You gonna put some respect on my name, move." Ramming past her, Jayson welcomed himself inside her small yet elegant home.

Toriah hugged Deuce who squealed at the sight of her. He hadn't seen his mother in a Mississippi minute.

"When is your daddy, finna realise that mamas house is not a canteen." Toriah expressed while picking up Deuce.

Deuce shrugged, a cheeky grin appearing on his face." I dunno! But daddy said that your snacks are better than his."

This statement was not incorrect, Toriah did in fact have better snacks in her home.

Although this was only because she was home.

Jayson, he was barley home  always on the road. Which  explained why when he would get to Toriahs house he became a munch.

"Is that so..." Toriah observed the way Jayson was going him collecting anything and everything.

Crazy thing about was he didn't give a damn. After he finished collecting, he took a seat on the stool opening a packet of Cheeto's.

"Wassup." Jayson says taking a bite of his Cheeto puff.

While Toriah came into the kitchen with Deuce clinging onto her like a koala.

"Don't wassup me boy. What are you doing here."

"Is it a bad thing that I wanted to check up on my 3rd favourite woman in my life." Jayson meekly expressed, biting on his lower lip.

Toriah scoffed, fighting a grin that formed on her face. She found it adorable that Jayson wanted to check up on her.

"That's very sweet of you Jay. But I'm straight you don't have to worry about me."

Jayson eyes narrowed at her words. He honestly believed, that she was just talking to talk.

"Girl are you high? I'm most certainly always going to worry about you. We may not be together.But, you still the mama of my child." He recalled and she nodded.

"Words T."

"Yeah I hear you Jay." She speaks up with a playful mug. Before placing Deuce down and making him a snack as he went to go play.