Containment Breach

(Human/other)

1. A massive power outage occurs now every experiment has gotten loose. As an engineer, it's your job to get to the source of the power outage without getting killed.

2. You were resting tiredly in the break room when the alarm startles you. The intercom comes on and an automated voice speaks through the speakers. "Attention: There has been a massive power outage. All power maintenance locate yourselves to the source of the outage. Everyone else retreat to your rooms or nearest safe room if possible." Then the speaker cuts off. Now you have to find a way to safely get to you room or a safe room. The problem is, it's a long way back from the break room to your dorm but you can always look for the nearest safe room if any thing makes your way back to your room impossible

3. You work for the Experiment retrieval team which means you'll be hunting for the escaped experiments that got out of their cells and you'll also work with Barnick whose always doing his job. Just have to hope he doesn't go insane.

4. You work with an organisation of escaped Bandilab employees that disagree how Bandilabs treat the experiments. So they created an organization and work hard trying to free the experiments. You were on a dangerous mission with your own team. You guys have to pose as employees of Bandilabs find the most dangerous experiment and release it.

(Experiment)

1. You were sleeping in your cell when loud alarms woke you up. The door to your cell's light turn from red to green meaning it's unlocked. This is your chance to escape.

2. You managed to escape your escorts undetected. You were lucky these escorts are incompetent and didn't take their job seriously. You've been waiting for this moment for ages. Ever since you came to this facility, the employees treated you experiments like trash, now it's time for your revenge. You broke into the main power room and cut the power. You also take the main component to the power console so the employees have to fight you for it.

3. The ridiculous organization, The Anticells, organized an infiltration into Bandilabs facility posing as a high level employees. And out of all the experiments they could of freed, they freed the flesh eating monster known as Exarmus but hey at least they freed you first before they freed Exarmus who was across from your room. And at least the facility doesn't have to worry about finding the perpetrators.

4. You were one of the first experiments to be freed by the Anticells. Your first mission is to cause a security breach and free ALL of the experiments.