Friendship Games Part 2

Doc: He was definitely doing something to the statue, or was going to.

Dopey: Do you think he came through the portal to the other side of Jollywood? (Yeah, so Equestria in this is not another dimension, it's just on the other side of Jollywood where the original version of Grumpy is throughout this. It seems really fucking weird that they have a portal to go there, but I guess it's really far away.)
Doc: No, I'm pretty sure I would've noticed that. I think he was from over here.

Sleepy: Well, that's a relief. The last thing we need is another magical so-and-so bent on world domination comin' over from the other side of Jollywood.

Sneezy: Agreed. I have no interest in another fight against the powers of evil magic. The wear and tear on my wardrobe is just too much to keep up with.

Doc: Still, a mysterious figure snooping around the portal? Don't you wanna know what he was up to?

Dopey: (shudders) I don't even wanna guess.

Bashful: Well, you don't have to. Because I've totally figured out who it was!

Happy: Ooh, ooh! A nighttime statue cleaner? A magical portal maintenance maintainer? A gardener?!

Bashful: Seeing as how they got off a bus from the kingdom and got back on a bus headed to the kingdom, I'll bet they go to...

All but Doc: Moodyville (which is what Crystal Prep is supposed to be, where it's a rival kingdom and not a school, and there will still be Wondercolts and Shadowbolts).
Bashful: Yep. With the Friendship Games starting tomorrow, they'd totally try to prank us by defacing the Jollywood statue.

Doc: Why would anyone take the bus all the way from the kingdom for that?

Sleepy: Because the Moodyville Shadowbolts are our biggest rivals?

Sneezy: Because that's just what the citizens of Moodyville would do?

Bashful: Because even though they beat us in everything, soccer, tennis, golf, they still have to gloat!

Doc: Seems kinda silly to me.

All but Doc: Silly?!

Bashful: So I guess you think the Friendship Games are silly too.

Doc: Well, it's not like we'll be fighting the powers of evil magic.

Dopey: No. We'll be fighting against a school full of meanies. Not everything has to be magical to be important.

Doc: You're right. I'm sorry. I know it's a big deal.

Sneezy: (scoffs) That's putting it mildly, darling. They're still revamping the playing field in preparation.

Doc: I just don't understand why there's this big rivalry. Aren't the "Friendship Games" supposed to be about our two kingdoms getting along?

Sleepy: Well, it's kinda hard to get along with someone who beats you at everything.

Bashful: Not anymore! This time, things are gonna be different.

Doc: What do you mean?

Bashful: Oh, you'll find out.

Queen Delightful: As I am sure you all know, tomorrow, Jollywood will be hosting our fellow citizens from Moodyville as we join together in the spirit of excellence, sportsmanship, and fidelity to compete in the Friendship Games.

Citizens: (unenthused cheering, sparse applause)

Delightful: Since the games only happen every four years, I'm sure you're all curious what goes on.