Explaining Your Power A Bit More

HOLA BROSKI, HOW'S UR DAY?? DID YOU EAT FOOD N DRINK WATER? (you better have)

ANYWAYS HOW'S YOUR DAY? GOOD? BAD?
WELL I HOPE YOU ARE DOING WELL🤎

THIS BOOK IS SO CLOSE TO 1K READS😭😭💙 JUST WANT TO THANK Y'ALL FOR ACTUALLY READING MY SHIT even though smts it don't make sense🤩🤩

BUT ANYWAYS, THIS ISN'T A CHAPTER, obviously.

SO LET'S GO RIGHT INTO EXPLAINING YOUR ABILITY.

(Some things you may remember or already know)

Okay so as we all know, Taro is Y/N's brother (I had to drag him in here cos I didn't know what other names to use🤩)

And he did die with y/n's mother by Mori, the guy who kinda owns the Port Mafia ig? I didn't read the manga so no spoilers.

So after Taro had died, Y/N got her ability the moment he died but didn't know because she was shocked since her mom and brother died in front of her.

So basically, Taro's spirit went in your body, so that was the new power that you had unlocked.
Your ability name is Genie.

And you have wished for some things that I haven't mentioned in the book yet but some of the things, I have.

So remember in the first chapter where I said you were always quick in your feet?

Well, now you are even faster since you did wish for thunder-lightning/electricity speed. That's why Y/N always uses it most. And you don't have to wish for a weapon, you can just ask Taro to lend you your weapon  since he keeps it hidden.

So your kinda like Zenitsu or Killua? Idk. I kinda like Zenitsu's power thing and Killua's to so I kinda just stole them..

Like I said in the other chapter, you oy get 3 wishes per day, and no, you can't wish for more nor can you wish that you can have more wishes.

(Now here are some things I haven't mentioned)

Okay so after Fukuzawa/president took you after the incident. He trained you and learned a lot about your ability and yes, your ability is very very dangerous.

So Fukuzawa would train you and teach you a lot of new things.
With your ability, you can wish for a lot of things.

You've wished for a lot of things.

Poison doesn't really work on you, and I mean at all. It doesn't matter what type it is or how bad it is. You can't die from that.

You have wished for mind-reading but had to undo that wish since you realized how bad and annoying it was while you were in school. Which was way before you joined the Agency.

You have tried to wish for other people's ability, but you can't really use other people's power against them.
(I wouldn't do a good job with this book if you are able to do that, that's why😔)

I really don't wanna say why Mori killed Taro and your mom because then, I'd be spoiling it and that would not be so good🤩

.

You can wish to stop someone's ability, but you do have your limits. Kind of like storage. If you use a wish that seems way to powerful, it can take up half of your energy.

But you do have a crazy side with this ability. You can go all out with your speed and simply wishing for Taro's strength and power.
Yeah, he also has power

(I'm so sorry I'm just now saying all of this stuff😭😭)

You will have a rage moment. That is where you'll go all out.

Now, if you use up all of your wishes in a day and you're in danger, you can still use electricity and use your weapon, but you won't really be able to do much after, your ability kind of just goes to sleep after and he doesn't wake up till the next day.

Taro: but I have a question, why did I have to die? Like... I've already died. And I died in the first chapter!? Really?

Author-san: if you didn't die then... I mean you would still die cos yk, it's Mori.

But um, IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, I'LL ANSWER THEM HERE JUST IN CASE YOU'RE STILL CONFUSED.

I'mma have to answer them in the morning tho cos I'm sleepy.
Yuh

GOODNIGHT BROSKI 🖤🖤