Chapter 21: Fyodor Dostoevsky

Author-san: ALRIGHT, IT'S ALMOST TIME

I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MOMENT🤩🤩

Tanjiro: I have also been witing.

Author-san: RIGHT? THERES GUNNA BE SO MICH ACTIO- Wait why are you even here..

Tanjiro: um.....Its because I smelled a useless human...

Katelyn: HOW DARE YO-

Author-san: Ignore them-

HOPE YOU ENJOY BROSKI🖤🖤

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It's been a couple of days since Atsushi and Akutagawa worked together on that mission.
And that little celebration we had was fun.

I was in bed at the moment. Doing nothing. It was quite peaceful out. The city lights were quite bright, it lit up almost half on my room through the window.

I was reading a book with my flashlight. The book is called "A Witch In Time." It's pretty interesting. It's about a witch who is cursed to relieve a "doomed" love affair through many lifetimes. I've been reading it for some time now. But I barely had time to finish it because of the Agency.

Fukuzawa-kun was out on an investigation. He didn't tell me what it  was about though. Which was.. Weird.
It didn't feel right to me.

I had a gut feeling.
I haven't felt this in ages..
It was only that one time where...

'It was pretty dark, but the lights helped.

There wasn't much to talk about at the moment. It was silent.

The only thing you could hear, was our foot steps and water dripping onto the floor.

But something didn't feel right.

I was worried.

Why was I worried?

I began walking a bit faster, with my hands in my pockets as I looked down at my feet.

"Y/-"

I heard something, it was to quick but it was something that had cut my brother off. I looked behind me and saw them both on the ground, blood spreading everywhere.

I backed away, with my hand against my mouth, breathing quite fast, I had tears on the corner of my eyes, escaping out, I wanted to scream. Badly. I then saw a dark figure appear in the shadows and he slowly walked up to me.

"You would be a great assassin if you worked with us.." The man said'

I slowly placed my book down on my desk and sat up and grabbed my phone.

'9:34pm..'

I ran to my closet, opening it. I had the hat that they gave my at the Agency after my first mission with Atsushi. I never wore it though, so I decided to take it with me.

I decided to wear a black shirt with long sleeves, with black pants. I added a long black coat with it. I looked like I worked with the Port Mafia. But whatever.

I took my mask with me too. I always took it with me.

Put my shoes on and grabbed my phone, placing it in my pocket and then climbed out my window.

Because it's more fun.

I began walking down the sidewalk. But the problem is, I don't know where he is.