Chapter 1

Hey guys! It's me, RafalStorian, come to write weird stuff and be annoying! I still am unsure   whether to continue Fallen yet, so I figured I would write a different story in the meanwhile 😊! I'm hoping to post at least twice during Thanksgiving break. Have a wonderlandiful day, and enjoy the story!

~RafalStorian

(Tedros, Agatha, and Sophie came back in time from after OTK (One True King), and this story takes place during the twin school master's reign. It's a weird mix of Rise for the School for Good and Evil  and some of the traditions for the school from The School for Good and Evil . This fanfic might contain some spoilers from the books. Enjoy!)

Isly sat up. She was in a forest clearing, and three other people were there with her. Two blondes - one boy and one girl - who were beginning to wake up, and and one raven-haired girl who was peacefully sleeping. The golden-haired girl sat up and slowly turned her head toward Isly. "Who. Are. You," she said, and the question came out more like a statement. 

Isly gulped. "Um, I'm Isly." "Who's Isly?" The blonde boy sat up, making the girl do a flying tackle and hug him to the ground. "Teddy, thank goodness you're here!" she cried. 'Teddy' sighed in exasperation. He turned to Isly and said, "You must be Isly. Nice name. I'm King Tedros of Camelot, and this is Sophie. And- wait. Agatha!? Why aren't you in your queen's chambers?!" 

Isly stared at him, confused, until she saw the black-haired girl sit up, groggy and and clearly annoyed. "Tedros, you're always too loud when people are trying to sleep..." She turned to Isly. "And who are you?" Tedros said, "Wait, this isn't Camelot. And you aren't a new maid. If this isn't Camelot...THEN WHERE THE HECK ARE WE?!?!" Tedros panicked, flinging Sophie off him and flailing his limbs about every which way. "AGATHA WHERE ARE WE!?" 

Isly stood up and shouted, "Enough!" The clearing fell quiet. Isly broke the silence first. "Correct me if I'm wrong. You're Agatha," Isly said, pointing to the black-haired girl. Agatha nods. "You're Tedros," Isly pointed at the blonde king who still looked nervous. He gave her a shaky thumbs-up. "And you're Sophie," Isly pivoted toward the golden-haired girl, who gave her a confident smile and replied, "Don't wear it out, darling." Isly pointed at herself and says, "I'm Isly. I'm assuming that none of us know where we are?" 

"Actually, I know exactly where we are," replied Agatha. 

~~~

The whole group gaped at Agatha. "Y-you know w-where we are?" Tedros stammered. "Of course. We're in the Blue Forest. I don't recognize this part, though." Sophie let out a small 'oh' and Tedros looked shocked. "Oh come on, Tedros, it's not that surprising," Sophie said.

"Maybe it isn't surprising, but how did we get here?" Isly looked to Agatha. Agatha raised her hands in surrender. "Hey, I don't hold all the answers to life! I have about just as much of an idea as you have on how we got here." Sophie was still trying to shake Tedros out of his trance. But Tedros wasn't looking at Sophie. He was looking over her shoulder, at the school in the distance. Suddenly, the group heard an unfamiliar voice shout. 

"Help! The School for Good and Evil is under attack!"

Hey guys, sorry for the short chapter. I'm hoping to make the next one a bit longer.

Thanks!

~RafalStorian