Huh I'm Not Plain?

Enter Your Name Here                        

  Huh I'm Not Plain

As Christopher finally wakes up he finds himself in a hospital. "Huh where am I," Christopher started to groan. "You're in the hospital your friend dragged you here by your girlfriend." Stated a nurse. "No your wrong we just yesterday," Christopher replied weakly. The nurse looked shocked but then just smiled and exited the room. The door bursted with a loud shout,"I thought you were dead!" Ansia looked like she was on the verge of tears.

"The doctor said you just fainted due to shocking news!" she shouted. A flashback came into Christopher's mind of what happened earlier. "Well you see I have been plain all of my life," he whispered. "YOU IDIOT IT IS THE BANGS AND THE GLASSES THAT COVERED THAT BEAUTIFUL FACE OF YOURS!!!!" Ansia started shouting again at Christopher. "Phhff," he started to laugh. Ansia seemed mature when they first met, but now that he got to know her. Who knew she acted like a stubborn little kid that always shouts. "Hey, what's so funny." she said slightly annoyed.  "Nothing you need to know." He started to tease her.

After they got all of the information ready for the hospital they left. "Let's trade numbers," Christopher said. "Huh okay," Ansia replied without looking at him. You can tell she was jealous. There she was walking with an extremely hot guy all of the other women on the street had been staring at him. Christopher was just too dense to even notice what was even happening.

"Hey what do you work as?" Christopher was getting off track on their previous conversation. "A commercial writer," she said. "I got fired from my insurance company," he said sadly. "We-l." Ansia was cut off. "You can work at my modeling agency." A tall woman appeared in the middle of the both of them. She had light blonde hair and light blue eyes, to top it all off she had her hair in a bun.

"What do you mean?" Christopher asked the stranger. "I can make you a star here is my card," she said handing him a card to a famous modeling agency. "The name is Ira Marnia, it is russian." she said smiling. Before Christopher could say anything she spoke over his quiet voice. "I'll look forward to our meeting," she said as she strutted away.

Both Christopher and Ansia was silent for what had just happened. 4 days ago Christopher was at the office in his thick glasses and long bangs. Now he was standing in the middle of the street with a brand new friend and an offer to be a model at a famous agency. What would have happened if Christopher didn't get fired. Would he still have his boring life? Would he have met Ansia that helped him figure out that he was good looking? Christopher was standing there in wonder. Ready to embrace of what the future holds for him.

__________________________________________________________________

A/N Sorry I rushed this chapter I just wanted to type something my creative juices are flowing inside of me ( 0 u 0 ) I want Ira to be a powerful woman full of confidence and isn't afraid of anything. While Christopher is shy, and Ansia to be caring but might go a little overboard. I will add a male that will be friends with Christopher.