The Hangout

Enter Your Name Here The Hangout

 Christopher was so excited he didn't know what to do it has been awhile since he had been on a date. He called Ansia since she called herself the love doctor. The phone was ringing until she picked it up. "Yes," she replied in a groggy voice. "Sorry I have a date and I don't know what to do," he whispered into the phone. "Hold on i'm going to your house," she said and immediately hung up. "Huh hello?"

10 minutes later Christopher heard a loud knock on his door. He opened the door and found Ansia in her pajamas with her face mask still on; she was also wearing her slippers. "You went out like that?" He whispered loud enough for her to read. She nodded vigorously and she dragged him to the couch. "Tell the Love Doctor everything," she said very seriously. She made me lay down on the couch and sat on the chair near the couch. She took down notes as I was talking.

"Thats is so romantic," she said with hearts in her eyes. I shook my head; it was a simple way to meet. In the matter of fact the two of them met in a similar way except she stepped on his glasses and they both got drenched by rain. He just shook the image of his poor glasses get stopped on. "We just have to get your boring wardrobe an upgrade," she sang. "How I haven't got paid yet?" He asked. "I did," she cheered. This made him question her job.

He tapped her shoulder as she was dancing on the chair. "What do you work as?" he asked her. "A doctor why?" She replied bluntly. Christopher just stared at her as if she was a foreign object.  He got up and went to his bedroom where he blacked out again. His friend could never be serious enough to be a doctor. She seemed like she had a ton of money when she took him out but he could never have guessed this. Ansia screamed again when he fainted once more. At least this time it was on his bed not on the dirty city floor. "Seriously," she said quietly trying not to wake him up. Ansia decided the stay because she can go shopping with Christopher once they leave and it was 11pm. She was also in her pajamas. She got some pillows and blankets from Christopher's closet. How she knows where he keeps all his stuff is unknown. She set up her makeshift bed on his couch and went to bed.

The next day was the same Christopher was half asleep and made breakfast for him and the intruder that forced her way into his home and stayed. He let it slip she was kind but she can be really pushy. She woke up and ate the food set up on the table. Breakfast was silent since both of the are still waking up. Neither of the are morning people.

Both of them got ready for the shopping trip they were about to do. Ansia just wore some of Christopher's clothes without permission. She wore some of his sweats with a white shirt and a baggy jacket. Christopher was wearing his normal tie, shirt, sweater, and pants. He even had multiple pairs of the same shoes. Ansia sighed at her friend for how weird he was.

They walked through the streets until they found the mall. They immediately went to the clothes section. She made him try on several different outfits until they found the perfect one. It was like the one in the magazine except the sweater is gray. They left each other as Christopher went home ready with his outfit for his date. Ansia texted him pointers to do on the date, while he kept saying thank you after each text.

The week flew by in Christopher's eyes. He was too excited his face was always red when he was day dreaming how it was going to happen. Irena and him seemed like a good couple in his mind. They were both quiet, she was quite attractive. She was also polite and had manners which were a big pointer. It was finally Monday.

Christopher was waiting in front of the restaurant, and Irena came walking in a fast pace. "Sorry I'm late I forgot to feed my dog," she said. He smiled and gave her a smile. It was a smile he had been practicing for model shots. She flushed on spot, when he noticed how red she was he blushed too. They entered the brick restaurant. It was a four star restaurant the name of it was Hunter. Famous for their italian food. Both of them talked about their favorite hobbies. Irena likes dogs,soccer, and she loves gardening. Irena worked as a 5th grade teacher. She had a golden retriever named Moxy. They had both ordered spaghetti and meatballs along with water to drink. After that they left the restaurant both of them were tired because they came from work. They decided to hangout again on Friday. They would take some time to get to know each other before they decide to date.

He was happy for the turn out she was really nice and there seemed to be a chemistry. She even had a pet; he always wanted a pet but because he was always working he would never have the time to take care of it. He was excited for his next date with Irena.