New Friend

Enter Your Name Here New Friend

As he was walking into the office where the pictures were going to be taken. Ira Marnia was going to be in the entrance waiting for him. As he walked through the front entrance Ira Marnia was there sitting and waiting for him. He was wearing the clothes he needed to they just needed to do his hair. They walked into the studio and some people grabbed him and did his hair. When they finished he walked in front of the camera.

He was greeted by a man already standing there. He was a blonde,had green eyes, he was wearing a scarf, a gray shirt, and a black jacket. He put out his hand and smiled at him. "Hello nice to meet you," he greeted. "I thought this was for shy people," he whispered to Ira Marnia. "He is a actor he is putting the role of cheerful person to greet you," she replied. She walked away to talk to the camera man leaving Christopher by himself. "Nice to meet you," he whispered trying to hide his face with his jacket. "My name is Christopher what is yours?"He whispered.  The stranger just stared at him and laughed. "My name is Arseni," he replied weakly. Christopher started to blush that he was so happy. He tried hiding his face in his scarf. He could see what Ira Marnia meant by shy. "I'm debuting as a model," he whispered and held out his hand. Arseni replied "I am trying to become an actor like Lucy and Roy" he said cheerfully. There were sparkles in his eyes, he kinda reminded him of Ansia. "It is really easy to talk to you that is probably why I'm not acting shy," he said to Christopher. Christopher smiled happy to hear that.

The camera came in and started taking pictures of the two young men. They were suppose to act like two childhood friends in the pictures, "Good you two look natural together!" The cameraman started shouting random compliments. After two hours of taking photos together. The editors got right away to work. While Christopher was talking to Arseni Ira Marnia. "Good work you two,"she smiled. Arseni blushed and looked away trying to hide his face. "Thanks to you I made a new friend," he whispered excitedly. "You can leave whenever I have to get back to my office for your next job," she smiled then left. "Who was that?" Arseni asked Christopher. It seemed like he was in a trance. "My manager," Christopher whispered. "Introduce me sometime!" Arseni chimed. Christopher nodded at his friend and smiled. He said goodbye and went back home.