The Incident

After alot more talking with lesso It was time to go, I didn't wanna go because I knew if I left the emotionless lesso would come back.

'I think It's time to go Lill'

'Lill?' I ask her with a smile on my face

'Did you just give me a nickname?'

'Like I said It's time to go.'

Her hands placed on my waist push me forward out of the room.

'Hey lesso, Thanks for the fun time'

'No problem, anytime.' She said the last word so silent I almost didn't hear it.

I walk away from the open door lesso is still standing in and I cannot stop smiling while walking to my dorm.

'Hey lillian!' A joyful voice says

Dovey? What is she doing in the school for evil?

'Dovey?'

'Yeah! What are you still doing in the hallways? It's dinnertime?'

'I could ask you the same' did I just say that to a dean? Oh god

'I'm here to talk to the other dean she made a mistake taking the day off!'

'Oh yeah uh I need to go.'

I can't get the picture out of my mind of lesso and dovey kissing.

'Have a nice day lillian!!'

'You too!'

I quickly walk off going downstairs for some food instead of going to my dorm.

Once I get downstairs I see a new girl, wait no, is that sophie? Her hair is cut? Jezus christ finally, wait is that tedros? Why or even how is she with tedros?

I see beatrix stand up and so does hester, oh no shit is about to go down.

I try to get away from the fight and not be included in any kind of problems but instead I bump into lesso, and dovey.

'Hey again!!' The always joyful dean says

'Again?' Lesso asks, emotionless again.

'Yeah I saw her on my way to your office!'

Lesso clears her throat

'What was she still doing in the hallways?' She asks knowing the answer herself.

'I-I don't know she never answered my question?' Both the deans stare at me waiting for a answer.

'I uh' lesso is giving me the goddamn deathstare. 'I was late for dinner so I was making my way downstairs.'

'Makes sense!' Dovey says

'What is that noise in there?' Lesso asks curiously

'I uh.'

Lesso pushes me away with her stick and they both quickly walk towards the fucking war thats happening over there

'SHUT UP!!' I hear one of the deans scream as I walk off to my dorm and jump into my comfy bed again.

Thinking back of the day I still feel lesso's cold hands on my waist burn into the warm skin under my clothing, fucking hell does this woman know what she is doing to me?. I slowly drift to sleep with all sorts of thoughts about lesso.

'LILLIAN!!'

I shock out of my nap

'Sophie? Jezus christ let me sleep.'

I look around to see hester there too

'Why didn't you help me everytime I asked you to? Or at the fight we just had downstairs? Even worse, did you snitch?'