nightmare (comfort)

⚠️❤️Please read my new original book 'her dark features' its on my page :) I'd love for it to get as much appreciation as this fanfic <3❤️⚠️

Lesso's POV

Not able to sleep and shift from position to position in bed I decide to just draw.. her. The beautiful girl next to me in bed, she wont mind would she?

The sketch looks pretty but now the worst part comes, outline.

Once in almost done with the drawing lillian moves a bit, sadly i couldnt continue the drawing because she moved, so i tried to draw her in the new position but she kept moving so i gave up.

'HmH!' I shock up to the sudden sound next to me 'lillian?' I whisper 'are you okay?' I look over at her sweaty body, I assume she just had a nightmare thats all. 'No!' I jumk up again 'lillian. Whats wrong' i try and get an answer out of her, nothing. I decide to just wake her up for my own goddamn sanity 'Lillian wake up'

'Lillian!' I yell since my previous words didnt wake her. 'Huh what!' She sits up and catches her breath.

'Im sorry. I didnt mean to keep you up. Bad dream.' She mumbles as she hides her face in her hands 'hey it's okay, I couldn't sleep either way, how about you tell me about this dream?'

'No thanks, you need your sleep' she gives me a lazy smile 'lillian, i can't sleep either way. So just tell me?'

She sighs. 'It's the situation, with hort..The boys irritating me and stufd has really triggered something in me.'

My heart shatters at her soft voice, she didn't deserve all of this at all. 'Hey It's okay, I'm here for you..' I pull her into a hug 'I didn't mean to kill him..'

'I know baby.. I know.' I caress her head as she cries in my arms. I place a soft kiss on her head.

'Lesso?..' her soft voice barely reaches my ears. 'Yes dear?'

'Thank you.' She looks up at me breaking the hug we held for quite a while.

'For what baby?' I look into her puffy eyes. 'Everything. You've done nothing but care for me.'  I softly chuckle at her adorable words 'well thats just, basic humanity baby, no need to thank me for it.' I kiss her forehead softly.

'Still. Some people don't.. follow the rules of basic humanity, so thank you.' I smile at her. 'Well, you welcome then.'

Her soft smile is burned inside my head like a tattoo that wont fade.

'I love you.' She hides herself back into the hug. 'I love you too baby.' I lean back a bit into a comfortable position as i drift off to sleep.

❤️

Hey guys! Short but comforting chapter I hope you like it <3 and once again, please try and read my newest original story 'her dark features' i just uploaded the first chapter <3 every friday there will be a new chapter to start the weekend :]]

Thanks to Imasimp060606 for the inspiration for this chapter<3