My secret

⚠️r4p3⚠️

A few weeks past since our little moment, lesso gave me quite a lecture about the fact I didn't tell her she was my first I have no idea why she said stuff like 'if someone is your first you will get attached and heartbroken if they ever left you' as if she was about to leave me. She has been quite distracted and distanced lately and shes doing 'dean stuff' as she calls it, her distancing has a real impact on me, she is just a normal teacher at the moment, she also put me back in the boys dorm room which Is really scary cus hort won't leave me alone he is scary and I do not feel safe around him at all, I've decided to barely sleep until i'm 100% sure hort is asleep because I'm sure he won't wake up until the school alarm cus he is a deep sleeper.

I decided to confront her about it so i started searching for her, everywhere.

Nowhere to be found, I had one last option which I'd rather not do because dovey should not know about me and lesso's little moment.

I do it anyways I walk to the good school and sneak my way into the halls trying ti search for doveys office which was hidden somewhere behind the groom room.

I knock on the door with no answer and just decide to open the door, Wish I never ever did.

'Lesso?..'

Lesso jumps up and stops kissing the other dean

'Woah? So this is the dean stuff you've been doing hm?'

'Lillian I-' Lesso I lost for words

'Dovey I'm sorry I must speak to this student.'  Lesso grabs my arm and pulls me out of the school for good and drags me to the doom room

'LET ME GO LESSO.'

She locks the huge doors of the doom room.

'What the fuck were you doing there lillian.'

'I could ask you the fucking same lesso!'

She sighs annoyed

'Look lillian I'm sorry I-'

'Just shut up already lesso! You are not fucking sorry. You fuck me And after that you know it was my fucking first time and you still decide to distance yourself from me the next fucking day and then just go fuck the other dean instead!! What did I do wrong.'

I start tearing up.

'Lillian I- You know you are too young to date me, you are my student, It was a moment we had If I knew you'd react this way thinking we were gonna dat and be romeo and juliette you were wrong, Just to remind you You are a minor I'm a adult.'

'And you just let me fall inlove with you? Yk what, FUCK YOU LESSO.'  I push lesso against the wall

'Perhaps I was just a toy to you, for you to play with, FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU!!' I yell at her as my eyes glow a shade of yellowish.

'Lillian calm down' Lesso gestures for me to calm down as if I'm a goddamn animal

'Don't you fucking dare to tell me to calm down if you were the one to fucking ruin me!' My head starts to itch and I can't stop hearing this awful screech in my ears.

'I fucking hate you lesso' I quickly say before running back to my dorm where Luckily no one is.

I carefully look into the mirror seeing one of my hairs slowly turning into a snake.

'No no no this can't be happening NO. FUCKING HELL.' I yell while throwing the mirror across the room where it scatters in a thousand pieces

I try to take a few deep breaths and then search my hair for any snakes, luckily all of them are gone. Fucking hell I'm so done I-