#3

Pete's pov ♡:

.
.
.

I went to vegas's office with a thought in my mind, I still don't know if this is a good idea or not..

Knock knock

"Come in" khun vegas replied in English.

"Good-evening khun vegath.. can I ask you for some help please?" I asked

"Hmm, what is it?" He questioned me back.

"Actually uhmm, can you tell me the meanings of these English words, I was taking a survey and it has these.." I told him.

"Eh sure, what're the words?" He agreed! Thankgod. That survey was important.

"So the first word is... snuggled." I told khun vegas.

"Hmm, it's like.. To lie or press closely as for comfort or from affection." He replied

"Ah okay.. and  squeezed"

"To.. firmly press, typically with one's fingers." Vegas said

"Umm and sqa- squirmed.. is that how you pronounce it khun vegath?"

"Mmm yes that's how you say it, and it means to wiggle or twist your body from side to side."

"Oh-- okay and this is another hard one umm.. stree- uhmm strep-- stripped??" I asked.

"These are some weird words pete.. what kind of a survey are you taking?? Anyways it means to remove all clothing from your body" He replied

"Oh-- I'm so sorry khun vegath, I didnt know it ment that.. but umm last word,  sucked.."

"Mmm, it means to draw into the mouth by contacting the muscles of the lip and mouth, to make a partial vacuum."

I had wide eyes after knowing that.

"Mmm pete.. don't get dirty thoughts. It's like sucking the milk from a straw, cow milk" He said with a smirk

My eyes grew wider after that. And he just chuckled

"Khun me-- khun vegath I'll go now" I said, again a mess from all this information.

"Ah, why so sudden. Come let's video call kinn to tease that bastard" He replied.

"Khun kinn? But.. what if I get in trouble.." I asked

"You won't, you're here with me right? What can he even do when I'm by your side. Now come here!" That was so weird to hear out of khun vegas's mouth but oh well, I'll just let it slide..

Ring ring, ring ring.

"What?" Khun kinn picked up.. his face looked funny on video call hehe

"Ai kinn, look who's here with me right now" khun vegas said as he quickly pulled me to his side so khun kinn could see me, kind of like a side hug.

"Sa-wa-dee-krub, khun kin" I bowed a little and smiled, khun kinn just nodded.

"How does it feel to have your Head bodyguard get taken away huh, he's mine now." Khun vegas said to khun kinn while placing his arm around my shoulder. Khun kinn just chuckled and rolled his eyes.

☎️: "KINNNNNNNNNNN"

We heard the voice of porsche in khun kinn's room, wow he didn't even call him khun.

.
.

Khun vegas turned to my ear slightly and whispered in my ear.. "Are they a couple?" And smirked a little after seeing that my ear turned red after he whispered in it.

"Umm I'm not sure, but they sure do act like one.." I whispered back

"Oi, I have to go." khun kinn hung up after that

"I think they'd be a lovely couple" khun vegas said. "Me too!" I replied.

.
.
.

          After the meeting planing
            About attacking a clan.
.
.
.

"You ready for this pete?" Khun vegas asked, and I nodded with confidence

                   "Let's do this"