6#

.
.
            《《《 Pete's pov~ : 》》》
.
.
.

I was walking weirdly as me, vegas and some of his bodyguards were going to the main family mansion. Although the.. vibrator was off, it still felt weird walking while it was in me.

I was walking behind vegas as we were entering the doors of the mansion. The bodyguards standing there were all bowing down to vegas, we reached near the meeting area doors and I saw the familiar chair where it all started.. shit that was one embaressing time!

We entered and vegas sat down to the opposite of khun kinn's seat while I stood behind him, I was waiting for this meeting to end while khun kinn spoke to vegas about business.

I was standing with my arms behind my back normally when suddenly the vibrator turned on again! What the fuck was vegas thinking?? What if others hear it vibrating, thankfully it was only at the lowest speed. I brought my hand to the top of vegas's chair for support and no one really seemed to notice.

The time was moving oh so slowly when I felt the vibrator go at a higher pace. I felt my face heat up and I crossed my legs hoping that this would all be over soon. After about fifteen minutes the meeting was ended, vegas got off the chair and looked at me then smirked. Then told me to follow him to a room which vegas and kinn needed to go while the rest of the bodyguards waited outside.

When we entered vegas looked around and grabbed a random empty glass bottle placed on the table present there and handed it to me, he came close to me and whispered "hold on to it, don't come yet unless you wanna make a mess."

I nodded and noticed khun kinn shooting vegas a confused look and continued looking through documents and handed one of them to him.

The vibration sped up again, I held the bottle with a lot of force and tried my best to hide my flushed face, it was really difficult to stand so I bit my lips really hard to concentrate.

Time went by and I suffered a lot when finally it was time to go back home. We sat in the car, one bodyguard driving, one in the passenger seat and I was in the back with vegas. Vegas turned to me and patted my head "You've been a good boy today." He whispered.

I felt the blood vessels deep in my muscles dilating, It felt extremely awesome to hear that I've been good, I don't know why though. Without me even noticing a wide smile appeared on my face and I brought my head down a little for him to caress my hair, just like a puppy would, he removed his hand a while later.

"Khun vegas, we have arrived." The bodyguard driving said as he turned the engine off and opened the car door for vegas after. "Pete, let's go" vegas said and I went with him leaving the rest of the bodyguards behind.

My heart rate was getting noticeably faster as we approached his room again, we got inside shortly after and he changed out of his suit into a casual set of clothes. After he was done he looked at me and said "do you think anyone noticed your dirty secret? I don't think anyone there was expecting a cute boy like you to come wearing a vibrator, hm?"

He got closer "Pete." I looked up at him, "look into my eyes and confess your lust" ..

"i-.." 

"sit on the bed and take off your clothes." I did as he said again, he locked the door and came really close and he took out the vibrator gently, it hurt slightly but I have a high pain tolerance so eh, he threw it aside and attacked me with a aggressive kiss, like a really rough one. I closed my eyes and gave into him, he explored every single centimetre of my mouth with his tongue and I really hope his walls are soundproof because I'm doomed if they aren't.

He broke our kiss and gave me love bites from my jawline all the way to my collar bone, I was really loud during this so I brought a hand to my mouth and bit on it really hardly to stop the sounds but as soon as I did that Vegas looked up and snatched my hand away, "Did you ask for permission to do that?"

I shaked my hand as no slowly, he looked angry. I'm scared, "darling, don't pretend to act scared. I can see it in your eyes, how much you like it when I'm angry at you, when you know I'm superior to you, I can do anything I want to you right now. "

I whined as a response, "I like my partners to be loud, don't do that again unless I'm the one putting a gag in your mouth." I nodded and it looks like he didn't like that either.. he gripped my waist tightly and spoke "I also perfer you using your words to talk instead of moving your head around."  ..

I don't know what got in me after that but I responded with a "Yes, khun" 

Vegas looked a little surprised after that he looked into my eyes and chuckled, he patted my head and said "Good boy"

We were just getting started when there was a  knock on the door, vegas told me to get in the closet and stay there since I wasn't wearing any clothes, i hesitated at first but there was a another knock so quickly got in.

"Come in!!" Vegas sounded irritated, annoyed and bothered at the same time. The bodyguard I think came in and they started talking for what felt like hours, they were discussing about his next meeting and I could care less, I was almost fainting with his scent on all of these clothes in here, I took one of his hoodies off from the hanger and cuddled with it until vegas came back. He must've took extremely long because I fell asleep.

When I woke up it was midnight, I was in vegas's bed, wearing the hoodie I was cuddling and.. I was in vegas's arms! Ah this feels like a dream. I lifted my head from his chest and he was awake too it seems, "oh darling, your awake?" He said.

" Mhm.. "

" I'm sorry for taking so long, we can continue later if you'd like " He said while shuffling my hair.

"It's okay vee, it was an important matter... umm, Can I stay with you for tonight.. pleasee?" I pleaded.

"Of course, c'mere"

.

.

After that we cuddled the whole night, never in my life did I think I would be cuddling with my own boss let alone vegas!

(A/N: so sorry for making you wait so long for just a short chapter. I'm in the middle of moving houses and it's really difficult. I'll try my best to be consistent. Thank you so much for baring with me and please don't mind the spelling mistakes, I wrote this in the car TwT. Thank you for 2k+ reads too, it means a lot to me ♡. )