#1

Pete's pov:                        ♡
.

.

.

.

.

"Pete.. wakee upp, pete you are going to be late.. pEte.. PEETEEEEE!!!!" Porsche yelled out in an annoyingly loud voice that caused me to get up from the amazing dream that I was having.. although I have already forgot the dream but I bet it was a good one!

"Arghh, I'm up dude.." I said to him in my sleepy mosquito voice, since I recently had woken up.

"Well you better hurry since I heard that there is gonna be a special meeting  and you're gonna guard outside the meeting area's door, so go get ready, hurry!" Porche said to me, and I did as he said.

I went to the closet and grabbed my uniform and went into the bathroom afterwards, then I first went to the toilet, and then washed my face, brushed my teeth, did a 2-min hair wash and then dried them and applied some gel. Then I changed into my bodyguard uniform and wore my favourite perfume. I walked out to see that porsche was already gone.

After breakfast ⏰

"WHAT, what kind of a silly gift is this!" I said to Arm in shock as I looked at him with wide eyes.

"I don't know man, An old friend of mine gave me this book and I'm really not interested in this topic so I figured that I'd give it to someone else, anyways see ya.. go do your duty." Arm replied to me and walked off.

.

🕑

.

I was just reading the book that I got from Arm a few minutes ago while sitting on the chair beside the door of the meeting, then I saw khun kan coming to enter and his eldest son as well so I quickly stood up to show respect and bowed, I noticed khun vegas's gaze was shifting to my book so I hid it behind my back, I hope I don't look suspicious.

Then I suddenly had to go to the bathroom again so I left my book on the chair I was sitting on while I told pol to take over my duty for a bit and went to the bathroom, it probably took only 20 something minutes before I got out and started walking back and... FUUCCKK!!

I saw khun vegas sitting at the exact area I was sitting on and reading that same darn book I was reading, with a slight smirk on his face..

                    Here's the cover:

Umm so now I had to approach him and get it back or I'll be fired

Umm so now I had to approach him and get it back or I'll be fired.. all thanks to Arm..

I'm guessing khun vegas saw me approaching him, then he suddenly said, "Damn, I didn't know kinn's bodyguards were into this shit."
...
"Ahumm.. khun it's- khun vegas, it's actually mine.." I replied trying not to humiliate myself. Come on man, try to be strong..

Khun vegas looked up at me and then got up.. then he said "A cute faced bodyguard like you shouldn't be reading stuff like this."

"Ahh, khun vegas it's not like I'm actually interested I just.. read it out of boredom hah.." I replied awkwardly

"Alright then, whatever you say!" He said to me in a weird tone, and then left .. holyy I have to tell porsche about thiss!

.

⏰🌙

.

"WOAHHH PETEE Did he really say that!!" Porche said out of shock.

"I know! I couldn't believe it either"

"Damn you are one lucky man pete, now let's go to sleep, it's already late."

"Kay, night!"

with tankhun and pete next day⏰

"Let's watch this one Khun" I said to my boss who couldn't pick which series to watch for the day.

Then big barged into the room, he looked like he ran here. I wonder what was wrong, then he said "Mr kinn is calling pete, it's an emergency.."

Then khun tankhun let me go because he understood it was an emergency, my anxiety was rising up because khun kinn wouldn't call me out of nowhere unless it was a pretty big deal, I knocked on khun kinn's office door gently.

"Come in."

.
.
.
.
.

"Good afternoon khun kinn, what seems to be the issue sir?" I said

"Ah pete, come here. We need to talk." Khun kinn said..

I walked closer to him and he said something that shocked and terrified me to the core.

"Well you know about the minor family's eldest son right, that Vegas.. He's been bothering me to send porsche to him for some documents that we really really need really badly for our current mission, and.. you know I can't give porsche to him, he's umm still new to this job. So I figured that maybe our trustworthy head bodyguard would please him?, you're fine with that right"

"..."

"I don't think it'll be for forever but still a couple months or so.." He added

"yes sir.."

"Great!, you'll leave later this week, I know this was very sudden. If you're uncomfortable I'll just send Big or Arm." He asked

"No sir, it's okay, I can handle this." I replied

"Alright then.. goodluck too because, that guy is a.. beast, to say the least.. hah" He said that and then I left because he gave me permission to.

.

I took the day off after that. I still need to process what the fuck just happened and how I'm shifting to from the main family to minor family.. Hell, I hope vegas doesn't remember my face from that book incident.. I'm doomed, really. Though I can't wait to tell porche about this heh.

⏰🌙

"WHAT HOLY HELL DUDE, I'm going to miss you so much! It's like your in a wattpad story and moving in with the handsome Prince!" Porche yelled, once again.. man I'm gonna enjoy living there without all this yelling.

"yeahhh" I replied in the most dry way possible.

After that porsche suddenly hugged me, which kind of shocked me a little but.. I really need that. I was already having a really stressful day, this calmed me a little. I hugged him back and we chuckled a bit after we parted.

"I'll miss sharing a room with you, even though your mostly almost at khun kinn's office because of your mistakes." Okay what I said was a lie, I will not miss one bit about sharing a room with this man. But in the end, he's my bestfriend so of course I'll be feeling a little empty without him.

..but there is a huge journey ahead of me.

A/N
(I AM SO SORRY FOR THE OVERRUSED PLOT, I PROMISE IT GETS BETTER I JUST NEEDED SOMETHING TO START VEGAS AND PETE'S CUTENESS ♡, stay tuned for part two, also this current only has 1069 《not intentional》 words, next chapter will be longer, that's all  have a nice day)