4

So the sun is up for an hour now and I was awake since 3 AM. I was just staring at his curls. They are so beautiful. I mean that as a good friend ObViOuSly. Anyway I need to use the bathroom, but he is still sleeping.

"Harry? Hazza? Harold?"

"Oh hi Lou. I fell asleep. Sorry"

"Its fine i just really need to use the bathroom"

"Yeah ofc sure"

I went to the bathroom and I was there for only a minute when I hear him from the kitchen

"I CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE"

He had a fucking knife in his hand

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! WHAT HAPPENED?!"

"U need to go louis..right fucking now"

"First of all u will calm down and tell me what happened"

He was still having a knife on his throat. I tried to come closer. And I did, I took the knife, but he cut himself on his left arm. He was bleeding so fucking much

"Harry please. Let me help u"

He was so weak in his knees that he just fell and I caught him. He was crying so hard.

"I can't-...Louis I can't anymore"

Fuck poor little baby. I leaned in and kissed him.

"For me harry...please...For me you can"

"What are you doing?!"

"I-..I don't know I am sorry"

"Louis I-....No please....Can you leave me alone. GO....PLEASE"

I gave him a towel and went outside. All the way home I was thinking what have I done? Who am I? Why did i ruin everything?

Next day I just stayed home. I got a call.

"Come to work. You know damn good that I don't have drivers license"

"Okay"

I opened the door. He said with tears in his eyes.

"You came"

"You called"

"I don't need to go anywhere. I just need..."

"What do you need?"

"You"

Can he like decide. Does he want me to stay or to leave. He is one confused man. If I only knew whats going on in his head.

"How?"

"I need you close to me"

"Huh? Wha- Excuse me HUH?"

"Louis... please don't ask me things. Just be here with me"

"Fine"

I acted annoyed even tho I was so scared of what he is going through. I made myself some tea while he was watching me.

"What?"

"Nothing"

"Then why are you staring?"

His eyes were so big
"Is it good?"

"What? The tea? Yes it is. Its mint tea, my favorite"

"I never had that one..Can I get a taste?"

"Yeah sure"

I placed my cup in front of him on the table, but he ignored it and smirked at me. Then he touched my face with his warm and soft hands. He was just staring at me for a few seconds then he leaned in and kissed me so passionately, so lovely, with so much joy. I froze

"Yep. It is a really good flavour. Might be my favorite too"

"Uhmm"

"Can we cuddle..you are so warm..pleasee"

"Whait what I though you are not ehm I mean I though you didn't...yk like me"

"There are a lot of thing you don't know, but for now can you shut your pretty mint flavoured mouth and hold me close to you"