3

"Harry wake up"

"Oh hi Lou"

"Can we not do this anymore"

"Do what?"

"Ehm this kind of sleeping thing its getting kinda ehm "close" "

"What do you mean"

Really what do I even mean by close. Shit. I mean I have known him for a year now and we have always been close, but this close? I don't even know if I am what I think I am and also I don't know if he is getting any kind of ehm feelings. I didn't answered

"Oh no Lou. Was I too ehm. I am sorry. I am just getting through hard time and I just needed someone close to me. I am very sorry"

Fuck. Lou how did you not think of that. He literally told you that he cut himself and you told him that he is too close when he just needed a supportive person next to him so that he can feel better. I am such a jerk.

"Harry no omg. I am the one that should be sorry. U told me that you ehm you know and I act like that after you opened up about that. I am sorry"

"It's fine just get ready you are taking me to my house by the beach. I just need some time to breath you know. I just need to ask you if u will stay with me. I will pay you if you want, I just need a person that I trust close to me"

"Harry do not pay me. You are not my boss. U are my friend and friends do things for each other so ofc I will stay with you if you need me"

"Thank you. Lets go"

I started to drive and he was very awkward the whole drive. I don't know what is going on in his mind, but I really care about him. He is a good person and I want to help him if I can. Thats it.

"Finally we are here"

"Yes. Go to the store, because we don't have food in this house. I was not here for a whole year"

"On my way"

I went to the store and when I came back I saw him outside covered with blanket looking at the sea. He saw me

"I love sea. It is so calm and nice, but it has so many secrets. Its such a beauty. The unknown beauty"

Wow he said it with such a calming voice.

"You are a wise man Harry"

He quickly looked at me as I said those words. I think he kinda blushed. Probably, because it was a nice compliment

"Well ehm thanks Lou. Thats nice of you to say"

I sat next to him and I just needed to ask him.

"Harry look at me"

He looked at me

"Why on earth did you cut your beautiful skin"

"Lou don't"

"Just tell me. I don't understand"

"FFS LOUIS. THERE IS NOTHING TO UNDERSTAND. I JUST DID. THAT'S IT. WHY WOULD I TELL YOU. YOU JUST A CHAU-"

Well ouch. That hurted. I took the car and I was driving around for an hour. I cried. So fucking hard. That really hurted me. How could he say that, but he is right. I will act as chauffeur and won't bother him anymore if he wants that. That was rude. I came back to the house and went inside I saw him on the couch in front of the fireplace. He looked at me.

"Lou please I am sorry. Can you talk to me"

I saw that he was crying, but he really was rude so I just looked at him

"Do you need me to take you somewhere sir? Or would you need me to do anything else SIR?"

"Lou don't be like that"

"Like what SIR and I prefer Louis. I will be in a guest room if you need me"

I went to the room and I heard he was saying some things, but I just didn't care. I was very hurt. So I just got in the bed and fell asleep.
I was thirsty through the night so I wanted to get some water and as I turned the light on I saw Harry, next to me, hugging my arm. WTH. I jumped out of  bed.

"SIR?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? AGAIN?!"

"Lou ehm I mean Louis, don't be mad I just couldn't sleep so I thought-"

"So you thought you can come here and cuddle with me?"

"Yeah, kind of. I am sorry Its stupid. First I came here to just ask you if u can sing me to sleep again, but I saw that u were asleep so I just ehm you know. Look I was having a hard time and I am still going through things. That is why we came here, so I could breath again."

"Harry you can wake me up anytime you want me to sing to you or if you want me to listen to you or if you just need me. But I have better idea. What if I make us some tea and we can go sit on the couch and If you want me I can sing to you"

He got tears in his eyes

"Would you really do that?"

"Ofc hazza"

He smiled and blushed. I think he likes that nickname. I made us tea and we sat on the couch.

"Lou I'm very sorry for what I said. It's just that this topic makes me mad and also sad"

I saw that he is hurt so I didn't even answer, but I started singing

"When you lay there and you're sleeping
Hear the patterns of your breathing
And I tell you things you've never heard before
Asking questions to the ceiling
Never knowing what you're thinking
I'm afraid-"

"Why did you stop"

"Ehm I forgot how it goes wait"

I know why I stoped. Ofc i stoped cuz ik what the next words are in that song

"Then I think of the start
And it echoes a spark
And I remember the magic electricity"

I see him falling asleep and he leaned on me. His head was first on my shoulder, but then he was so deep in his sleep that he hugged me tight and his head was on my chest like last night. Fuck. My heart is beating fast. I hope he won't notice. Why does it beats so fats and hard. Lou jezus get your ass together. It is a normal friendship. It must be this tea. My hear is beaging fast, because of this tea. Yeah that's the case.