Chapter one

Ah yes, the calming experience of getting yelled at by your "friend" because you somehow threw up in his room at his boring party.

That was a common experience for one specific blonde. Katsuki Bakugou. The person who's been yelling at him for the past 30 minutes that probably has a soar throat by now is the one and only Izuku Midoriya.

"Oh my god, are you even listening?" The taller man was desperately trying to get the blonde's attention, tho he was not listening at all. He was trying to remember what the fuck happened last night.

You see, Izuku threw a party, a big one, for his 23rd birthday. Of course his old childhood friend had to be invited, there was no way he wouldn't come.

Yes, he did come, but in Katsuki's view, that was the stupidest mistake he has ever done in his life. He somehow got hella drunk and ended up in izuku's room, throwing up from the alcohol eventually. When izuku came in the room, he was welcomed with a passed out Katsuki and a patch of vomit on the floor.

The worst part is that Katsuki doesn't even remember why, when and how he drank so much that he ended up forgetting everything from that night.

Katsuki only groaned at the pain as izuku just looked in silence. "God, shut up for a second. My head hurts." he says throwing himself on the other's bed.

"This is so stupid." He says while laying on izuku's comfy bed sheets. They surprisingly smelt like a minty strawberry scent.. the blonde wouldn't lie, almost everything about izuku smells like minty strawberry. His whole room? His sheets? Literally anything he owns? Minty strawberry. The only additional smell you could notice when izuku would enter a room or pass by you, was a faint scent of cologne that could be noticed the most.

Katsuki suddenly got up making his headache even worse, he sat back down slowly. "Ah... i think I remember something. " He eventually says which got izuku's attention.

"Please tell me you remember how you got drunk."

Izuku's mood just went down back when the other man just shook his head.

"No. It's something else. Ah.." he placed his hand on his forehead, rubbing it in circles motion. "It's so weird.." he says looking down. He stayed like that for a moment, just thinking, until his eyes suddenly went wide and looked straight into the greenette's ones, startling izuku, he could notice that the blonde had.. a small faint of pink on his cheeks?

He opened his mouth to say something, but then closed it again, kind of looking embarrassed.

Izuku chuckled and decided to mess with him just for a little. "Don't tell me you hooked up or something"

Katsuki's face looked like he was ready to kill a certain green head that won't shut the fuck up. "Fuck no. Who do you take me as?" He spat back looking pissed.

Izuku backed up a little. "Chill-" He chuckled seeing the face of his friend being embarrassed and mad at the same time.

He himself got drunk that night, it wasn't as bad but there were certain moments of which he couldn't remember, like how he ended up kissing someone in his bedroom, and who that someone was. But first they had to know how Katsuki ended up being a mess that night.

"Listen..at this point I can just ask someone else who was at the party." Izuku walked forward and sat next to his friend.

"Tsk..Why didn't you think of that earlier? Did you really have to lecture me for 30 minutes straight?!"

"Yes I did, maybe I could've gotten something out of you and exactly when I think you got it..you lost it again."

"Can't you remember anything from the party??" Katsuki looks at Izuku, who in exchange, was already looking at him.