Chapter two

He threw the glass from his hand to the wall, causing it to shatter into hundreds of little sharp, dangerous pieces, flying in the air before lingering on the floor, waiting to be stepped on. To cut someone.

He wasn't in his right mind, today was complete shit, like one of those baking a cake gone wrong videos. He was sick of everything and everyone, and he didn't even understand why he was so upset. It just so happened that absolutely everyone was getting on his nerves and he couldn't fucking take it anymore.

Katsuki was always angry, or everything would always get on his nerves, it was supposed to be normal, supposed to be his signature thing, anger. But today? God fuck everyone, the universe must hate him.

All of the mistakes of today, piled up by his persistent friends has gotten him so riled up he swore that he was going to throw someone against the wall today.

His shift at the restaurant today was NOT it, the stove broke, making him have to do orders over and over again because it failed to work properly until he got it fixed later on in the day. He was getting MORE and MORE calls from his friends, asking him, demanding he'd go out with them because it's been a long time, and the stares he's gotten from his workers and friends wasn't helping. The fuck were they staring at him for?

But has it been a long time though? Thinking about it, it's been a week since Izuku's birthday party. A week since he's seen that childhood friend. A week since...

Katsuki shook his head, holding his face in his palms he let out an exasperated sigh, a loud and tired one. He had to shake the feeling of fucking with someone who he didn't know away, and simply focus on the present. It seems that nobody has found out, nobody really knows besides him and Izuku.

So Katsuki made a conclusion: if nobody saw him going up the stares almost getting naked on the way upstairs with someone, that must mean that the party was almost over and the guests were long gone home. But then how does Izuku know? How doesn't he know every detail?

Well yeah, it was Izuku's birthday party and it was his home after all, meaning there was no way he'd go away unless all guests were gone. Which meant someone else was with Katsuki, someone he couldn't fucking remember. Any time he'd try, he'd get a massive headache and he didn't fucking understand it.

Shaking it off yet again, he dragged his own body to the storage room, drawing out a broom. He has to clean up the mess before anyone els-... before he gets cut with it.

He moved through the hallway back to his room, tangling his hand in his own hair and pulling it back. The stress and anger has gotten to him good, he was sweating already. Well.. he gets sweaty pretty easy usually, but.. this was different.

As he dragged himself to his room, his phone started ringing.

"Oh for fuck's sake, I ain't gonna answer!"

He shouted out to absolutely no one, his phone was back in the kitchen and there was no way he was going to walk back. His legs were already giving out, today was a long tiring day even if he didn't want to admit it.

He continued walking, past a few rooms before he got to his own. He didn't even remember why he got such a big house when he lived alone, did he really need two guest rooms and 2 bathrooms?.. probably not.

As he started brooking and gathering the glass pieces together, the phone started ringing again. Katsuki ignored it, or tried to, even though his sweeps with the broom were getting more and more aggressive, his hands gripping the handle tight as if he would die if he let go.

Ring.. ring.. ring.. again.. again.. again...

"Fuck!"

Katsuki pulled his hand back when he tried picking up a bigger glass piece, cutting his finger in the process. Now he had to go to the kitchen, because the first aid kit was there for some fucking reason.