Chapter 4

"What are you trying to make" I asked them.

"Well, we'd try to make an omelette, but Ben did it all wrong." Chris said.

"Me?!"

"Yeah, you" they argued.

"Okay, enough" I injected "Let me help you! First of all, you have to clean up everything, because nobody can work in a mess like these" I ordered "If you finished with the cleaning, go and ask everyone what they want for dinner."

Firstly they shocked a bit because of my speech, but they did as they were told. Chris helped me with the cleaning and Ben asked the others.

"So, four people wants to eat omelette,  three people wants sandwiches, two people wants pancakes." he said.

"Fjuff, okay, come and help, because it'll take a long time to make everything. Bring the ingredients of the omelette, and start making it."

"Can you give me the flour, the sugar and some eggs, please?"

"Yeah, just a moment." Chris said.

I started making the omelette and the pancakes, learning on the previous mistake, I sent the guys away from the hob.

"Please start making the sandwiches" I asked them for help.

-

"Oh woow, you're amazing you made dinner for everybody in one and half hour" I heard Damien's voice behind me.

"Haha, it was kinda easy for me, but thanks."

"Dinner's reaaaaady" I shouted. 

Everybody who had nothing to do, came, and eat his food. When everybody has finished eating, I put a bowl of fruit salad to the counter, and left them with Damien.

I went upstairs to take a hot and long bath after a really long day. I washed my hair too, and because I hadn't had any piece of clothing, I put on a dressing gown and went to Damien's room. I put on an oversized hoodieand grey sweatpants.

"Khm.. khm.." as I heard his voice, I did a 180 degree turn.

"Omm.. I don't have any piece of clothing, so I.." I started to explaining the situation.

"Haha, it's okay, but you're damn hot in these" he said.

As I went back to my room, I had to realise that there is no furniture except a desk, a bookshelf, and an empty wardrobe, so I had to sleep with Damien.

"Hah, no, in your dreams" I whispered.

As I turned back to argue with Damien, but he was right behind me.

"Bloody hell, you scared me" I sweared. 

"Sorry, I didn't mean to, but I was curios at your reaction." he said.

"I won't sleep with you."

"Oh yes, you will." he smirked.

"I. Won't." I said with a deadly accent. 

"Yes. You. Will. I'm going to take a bath, choose, which side you want to sleep."

As soon as he left, I took the  pilow from the bed and I went down to the couch. I remembered that there's a blanket on the side of the couch, so I ddin't bring the one from Damien's room. I met with two men on my way down to the living room, but they didn't say a word, so I hurried, knowing that Damien's going to be really angry because of my disobedience.

Damien arrived exactly when I found the perfect sleeping position. He was wearing only grey sweatpants, so I clearly saw his perfect abs.

"Go upstairs, now" he ordered.

"Nope."

"Now."

"Hah, nope."

"It's my last warning, beacuse if you won't go upstairs now, I will bring you up, but you won't thank me."

"I don't fucking care, I won't sleep with you." I shouted.

He croosed the space between us with only two steps, but I was ready for it, so I jumped to the other side of the couch. He stepped on the couch, and jumped over it, but I wasn't ready for this movement, so I just stood there, doing nothing. As I woke up from the shock, I tried to escape, but Damien was holding my arm strongly, and he didn't let me free.

"I got you" he whispered in my ear.

He picked me up in bridal style and brought me up to his room, and throwed me to his bed.

"Stay here. I'll be back in a minute."

"Okay, okay" I rolled my up. I saw that he's not happy with my behaviour, but he didn'd say a word.

At that moment, when he left, I got up from the bed, and I went to the door, which lead to the corridor. I opened the door carefully, and before I sneaked out, I took a look for both left and right to make sure, Damien's not there. I rushed down on the stairs to find a plaid to make my bed on the floor next to Damien's bed. As I was on my way back I run into Damien.

"Ohhh shit" I murmured

"Yeah, you're right" Damien said as his eyes shone dangerously.

I knew I was in big trouble, but I didn't give a single fuck for Damien's reaction.

"Go to our room, and now you will stay there, otherwise I'm gonna lock the  door to keep you in."

"Okay.." Till he was in the bathroom I made my bad on the floor and I was waiting on the bad patiently.

As he came back and saw what I did, he looked dead in my face and said no.

"Yeah" I replied.

"No" he said.

"Ohh yeah" I laughed into his face.

He had enough, and he put my creation back to the bed. He laid to the bed and pulled me close. As I was trying to get away from he, he kept me more and more closely. We fall asleep in big spoon and little spoon, which was really strange for me. Finally I felt that someone loves me and pays attention to me.